782anonymous

Doja Cat

The demo was kinda bland with corny quarantine lyrics, but had a better more vibe-y flow that fit in nicely. The final's good but the beat switch doesn't work and the outro would've been better if it was just the singing bit. The last bit didn't fit in at all sonically or lyrically.

qfrWuBl.png

I like the remix just because it's a new Nicki, I'm currently STARVED for content  :defeated: BUT I understand the criticism... she's becoming quite one note. This isn't the song to be throwing shots at Wendy Williams or boasting about how she's the queen (yet again), she needs new material to rap about.

I would never hurt you

just realized Say So's instrumental in the beginning sounds just like the beginning of I Don't Want It At All

Dr. Luke you lazy bastard, I see you

yes i realize this sounds shitty and out of sync but the similarities I mean-

https://viewsync.net/watch?v=FWCKcoN64ZI&t=0&v=8Q2RCzjMtjk&t=0&mode=solo

negAbhB.png

I'm so glad they put the original Say So remix on spotify aswell. It's so addicting to listen to. At first I thought it was kinda boring cause they didn't change much about the song but Nicki's verse is just so vibe-y and adds a nice touch. I don't even mind the corny quarantine lyrics.

qfrWuBl.png

she’s being exposed for being friends with racist 4chan incels rn sjdjfjf i mean im not surprised at all but at the same time i wasnt prepared for this

i mean she's been a terrible person since she debuted. the fact she constantly used homophobic and transphobic slurs, internal racism - one time she said she would never marry a black man, i'm pretty sure.

i mean she's been a terrible person since she debuted. the fact she constantly used homophobic and transphobic slurs, internal racism - one time she said she would never marry a black man, i'm pretty sure.

I mean, she’s very no filter, she’s also high as fuck 24/7 and just a general troll. I’m not trying to make excuses, i love her but she’s got a loose mouth and she’s messy af. I wouldn’t take everything she says as a seriously as it may seem is all.

I mean, she’s very no filter, she’s also high as fuck 24/7 and just a general troll. I’m not trying to make excuses, i love her but she’s got a loose mouth and she’s messy af. I wouldn’t take everything she says as a seriously as it may seem is all.

i mean when you weigh up

1. she's been doing the chatrooms for years and that screenshot is from a week ago
  2. she called tyler the creator a f*****
  3. she said she would never marry a black man
  4. she has a registered and leaked song with a slur as the title
  5. i remember something about her being transphobic awhile back on my twitter timeline but you'd have to find that yourself