PARADIXO

Worst Lana Lyrics

On 1/6/2022 at 4:08 PM, Lindsay Lohan said:

We did it for fun, we did it for free
I did it for you, you did it for me
We did it for the right reasons
We did it for the right reasons

I really really really hate these lyrics, it's giving 9th grade poetry assignment 

i was so certain the chorus for Yosemite was gonna be ‘We did it for fun, we did it for free, back in the mountains at Yosemite’ back when it was a mystery :thumb3:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The only "bad" Lana lyrics are in some of her unreleased songs. Stuff like "Throw me 'round like a hot potato" :thumb3: 

"Throw me 'round like a hot potato / If you want the butter, then say so" is camp excellence :thumb3:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm just mad about high by the beach. love song can choke though :true:

I actually meant HIAB, Happiness is a butterfly :icant:

59 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Love song and HIAB are both corny as hell

ok BUT the cringe lyrics on NFR songs is what gives them their charm whereas the corny lyrics on BB are just embarrassing, insulting, offensive, disturbing

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

5 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

ok BUT the cringe lyrics on NFR songs is what gives them their charm whereas the corny lyrics on BB are just embarrassing, insulting, offensive, disturbing

wholeheartedly disagree :trisha:

the corny lyrics on the album is mostly what prevents me from enjoying the album, the other aspect is the terrible mixing + subpar prod on most songs.

Blue Banisters really isn't that bad lyrics wise honestly, besides the mention of the flavour of the month friends. :dafuq:

I will never understand how anyone could think “Goddamn, man child / You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you” is an even remotely decent lyric ☠️ 

5 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

But how so?

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I will never understand how anyone could think “Goddamn, man child / You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you” is an even remotely decent lyric ☠️ 

it is an objectively bad lyric but compared to some other nfr lyrics that one somehow is not appalling to me

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it is an objectively bad lyric but compared to some other nfr lyrics that one somehow is not appalling to me

I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought that I think I thought I think we thought I’m thinking about thoughts I think I thought :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg