PARADIXO

Worst Lana Lyrics

59 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Love song and HIAB are both corny as hell

ok BUT the cringe lyrics on NFR songs is what gives them their charm whereas the corny lyrics on BB are just embarrassing, insulting, offensive, disturbing

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

5 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

ok BUT the cringe lyrics on NFR songs is what gives them their charm whereas the corny lyrics on BB are just embarrassing, insulting, offensive, disturbing

wholeheartedly disagree :trisha:

the corny lyrics on the album is mostly what prevents me from enjoying the album, the other aspect is the terrible mixing + subpar prod on most songs.

Blue Banisters really isn't that bad lyrics wise honestly, besides the mention of the flavour of the month friends. :dafuq:

I will never understand how anyone could think “Goddamn, man child / You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you” is an even remotely decent lyric ☠️ 

5 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

But how so?

1 minute ago, shadesofyosemite said:

I will never understand how anyone could think “Goddamn, man child / You fucked me so good that I almost said I love you” is an even remotely decent lyric ☠️ 

it is an objectively bad lyric but compared to some other nfr lyrics that one somehow is not appalling to me

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it is an objectively bad lyric but compared to some other nfr lyrics that one somehow is not appalling to me

I was reading Slim Aarons and I got to thinking that I thought that I think I thought I think we thought I’m thinking about thoughts I think I thought :true:

Disclaimer: I adore almost all of these songs. These are just my personal preferences & lyrics that I just felt detracted from the songs for different reasons lol

Blue Banisters: 

-“Don’t tell me to be glad when I’m sad/I really hate that.

-“I try not to hold back/It seems that either way it makes you mad.

-“I got guns in the summertime and horses too.

-“You named your babe Lilac Heaven/After your iPhone 11.” (yes it is iconic & I’m addicting to singing it but lol)

NFR: 

-“Ice cream, ice queen/I dream in jeans and leather.

-“Faster than your fastest pace/Or faster than my fastest cars.

-“You don’t ever have to act cooler than you think you should/You’re brighter than the brightest stars.

-“He was cool as heck/He was cool as heck.”

SWCiIpn.jpg

How intricately love crosses love; love makes knots; love brutally tears them apart. I have been knotted; I have been torn apart.” -Virginia Woolf