VioletPrincess

Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre - May 20th, 2015

Wednesday at 7:30, Courtney Love is opening

VIP Info

GOLD VIP PACKAGE
. One premium reserved ticket in rows 1-12 behind the GA pit!
. Exclusive access to the VIP pre-show reception with beer, wine, and appetizers
. One parking space per order (where available)
. Commemorative VIP Reception laminate**
. Lana Del Rey VIP gift bag with exclusive merchandise
. Specially designed tour apparel item
. Commemorative VIP concert ticket
. Early entrance into the venue before general doors
. Crowd free merchandise shopping
. Designated VIP Nation check-in
. On-site VIP host
**VIP Reception laminate is for commemorative purposes only. This will not grant backstage access; there will be no entry into the venue without a ticket; and it is non-transferable.

SILVER VIP PACKAGE ----NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS VENUE------
. One GA Pit ticket to the show!
. Early entrance into the venue before general doors
. On-site VIP host

BRONZE VIP PACKAGE
. One premium reserved ticket in rows 13-20 behind the GA Pit!
. On-site VIP host

Lana Del Rey VIP Package: Your merchandise items that are included in the package will be available for pickup at the venue the day of the show. All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT BY VIP NATION 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. If you have not received this 3 days before the show please contact us immediately. All packages are will-call only except for in the state of NY. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE outside the first 24 hrs. of purchase. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER/ATTENDEE NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. Please note: This offer is not valid if tickets are purchased through TM+. Lana Del Rey VIP Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD. Please check with the venue directly for any age restrictions.

Shoreline Ampitheatre

Capacity: 22,500 (6,500 reserved, 16,000 lawn), NO PIT
post-3369-0-00902300-1429846403_thumb.png
(Click on it to make it bigger. It's nearly sold out, red dots are resale)

• Which LB members are going?
  • Where are you seated?
  • Song wishlist for the set(s)?
  • Predictions for the stage setup or outfits?
  • First time seeing Courtney and/or Lana?
  • First time at Shoreline Amp?

Additional info: http://www.livenationvenue.com/shoreline-amphitheatre

I'll gladly update this thread with info more concerning the show~

Setlist (based off of 5/7, subject to change)

Courtney Love

1. Plump
  2. Miss World
  3. Skinny Little Bitch
  4. Violet
  5. Malibu
  6. Reasons to be Beautiful
  7. Celebrity Skin
  8. Doll Parts

Lana Del Rey

Intro: Sleepwalk

1. Cruel World
  2. Cola
  3. Blue Jeans
  4. West Coast 
  5. Us Against the World
  6. Born to Die
  7. Ultraviolence
  8. Summertime Sadness
  9. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  10. Brooklyn Baby
  11. Shades of Cool
  12. You Can be the Boss/Fucked My Way Up to the Top
  13. Serial Killer
  14. Video Games
  15. Why Don't You Do Right
  16. Off to the Races

Merch

post-3369-0-56604100-1431221670_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I will be attending the show. I'm going with my friend Lee, he's not a LB member.

We'll be seated in Box C-20 and we will also be in the VIP lounge. 

So far, Lana has been keeping to the setlist (which is fine by me), but if she switched it up with one song of my preference, I'd want to hear an unreleased track like Axl Rose Husband. That song is everything to me. I also really want her to perform Yayo. Flipside would be a great way to close out.

From the actual setlist, the songs I am most anxious to hear Lana perform are the unreleased tracks UATW, YCBTB, SK, and OTTR is one of my favorite released tracks. I'm excited for the rest of the setlist as well, but I'm just so stoked that I'm getting to hear Lana bringing unreleased tracks back to life. :)

Lana just performed tonight @ The Hollywood Bowl in LA. She wore white. The last two shows before that she wore dresses in similar cuts but in blue, then the next night in red. I predict Lana may stick to short dresses in the same flair cut in colors of red,white and blue ;) maybe some gold, and possibly dresses with floral prints that verge on looking tropical.

She may dress warmer in Mountain View. We shall see if she gets grungier in style as she travels north to our area and then on to WA.

This is my first time seeing Lana and Courtney, I'm very excited.

This is my first time at the Shoreline but my friend has been to a bunch of shows there, and knows his way around.

I am the only other person to post here so far, are we the only ones?

I will be at this show with 3 friends. We are going to be chillin' in the lawn though! <3

The event is SOLD OUT, and entry to the venue is not until 6pm. So it'll be interesting to see everyone trying to get in at the same time. This venue holds 22,500!! 6,000 of those are actual seats, while the rest is LAWN! Mountain View has been known to double book the lawn too, so who knows! I'm expecting a HUGE crowd!

tumblr_mq7csfi4qF1s55dsro1_500.jpg

So, if you all would like to come visit us in our box, that would be more than welcome! Come say Hi, and possibly allow me to record you all saying hello to Lana for a video I'm making of the event. 

I'm so ready! 

See ya'll on the flip side!

So, if you all would like to come visit us in our box, that would be more than welcome! Come say Hi, and possibly allow me to record you all saying hello to Lana for a video I'm making of the event. 

I'm so ready! 

I'll try to remember, what kind of video are you making?

I'm so ready! 

lol, they don't let you go into other sections unless you have a ticket for that section 

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

lol well I did mention this is my first time going, and also I don't expect hoards of people to come visit me, I just want to see people at the show. I'll wander a bit. 

The video I'm making is pretty straight forward. Footage of the event, Lana, fans, etc. 

I'll post it on a few Lana blogs and youtube as well.

I edit on a Lana Facebook page and most of the fans following the page are international fans who won't be able to attend this particular tour. I'm trying to cover it for them as well.

Jeez, Futuretro, thanks for helping a brotha out..

I don't know anyone else who's attending and I just want to have fun and possibly meet.

Mind over Matter, Will over both!

I'd hide you guys in my box and we'd eat pizza :D :D 

Mayhem ensues..

Would it be weird to leave my number here, in case one of you does want to ATTEMPT to meet up and say hi?

Is that just bad internetting?

That would make it potentially available to everyone in the world, so you should find another way, IMO.

Did she come down to the pit for this show?

There was no pit, but she would occasionally come down to the front row

Did she really cut 3 songs again from the opening night setlist?

I'll update my previous post but yeah, she cut YCBTB, FMWUTTT and DR

At one point some one in the band asked Lana something and she said "maybe, we'll see.. maybe" and she glanced at the crowd then went into the next song, I was hoping for something special but we ended up not even getting to see her perform YCBTB or DR. That was a bit of a bummer but I feel like Lana possibly wasn't feeling comfortable at the venue cos she usually smokes on stage but didn't this time, and she also didn't interact as much with fans. Her performance was beautiful, overall and I can't wait to see her again. 

At one point some one in the band asked Lana something and she said "maybe, we'll see.. maybe" and she glanced at the crowd then went into the next song, I was hoping for something special but we ended up not even getting to see her perform YCBTB or DR. That was a bit of a bummer but I feel like Lana possibly wasn't feeling comfortable at the venue cos she usually smokes on stage but didn't this time, and she also didn't interact as much with fans. Her performance was beautiful, overall and I can't wait to see her again. 

I doubt it was your specific show, I'm pretty sure she's skipped YCBTB at every show but the first, and she's skipped DR at several shows too.