Sign in to follow this  
Bae

Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphithere - June 3rd, 2015

My friend and I already have VIP Pit tickets, but bought the Gold VIP Packages for early entry, plus the Silver is sold out, so Live Nation said we can still use our Pit tickets

The only VIP pit tickets sold were Silver VIP. If you didn't buy Silver, you don't have VIP pit tickets. If you bought regular pit tickets, you don't have early entry. Before entering the pit, they check for wristbands. So, if you enter early with Gold, you can only access your Gold seat. Its my understanding you won't be let into the pit until doors open for general public. You might be able to sneak through but so far, VIP Nation is pretty on top of it. Good luck!

I was in the centre of the pit, about 4-5 rows behind the front. LOTS of people were drinking and smoking. There were three groups of people around me were specifically trying to get hammered.
Insane amount of pushing and shoving. Lots of tackling, especially when she came down to the stage.
Overall I'd say great show. Bad crowd. Worst than last year at Sony Centre in terms of respect amongst fans.

Someone mentioned bandwagoners... I don't know about the seated sections but there were a lot of them in the pit. At least I assume so with them saying "lane-ah" and another group only talking about "Summertime Sadness".

Did anyone get emails for "upgrade packages" by Livenation/Experience?
I signed up for it... and when the day came that they were releasing upgrades the Toronto show disappeared from the app.

My friend was at the Toronto show yesterday and he's in Montreal now for tonights show. He actually saw the person pulling Lana's hair last year and it was not an accident.

Wow, wtf?!?!?! What did he want? Her fucking DNA? What trash!