harmonykorine

Zella Day

6 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I've been playing her latest EP everyday since the release + Crazy Train and it never gets old :oprah:

What information do we have on the upcoming album? Apparently she spilled during the Holocene video premiere, but I missed it. Hope she rides the little bit of clout from Chemtrails & drops it this year. Crazy to think it's been basically 7 years since the ZD EP. She should be on her third LP by now, Prescription Songs/Dr. Puke really fucked this up for her. So glad she got away from him.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

She should record a studio version of Moon-Time Mess with Meghan Trainor and release it, that's the only song of hers that matters ?

Do you DM me a copy!? I lost my Youtube rip ages ago

1 hour ago, alienprincess said:

I still need Kansas City motel room :;(

Golden & Sober still need to happen as well

6 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Do you DM me a copy!? I lost my Youtube rip ages ago

It's lost, nobody ever publicly reposted it. All I have from it is the thumbnail and the first verse lyrics that I put on Genius :( lemme know if you ever manage to recover it/get it back tho! I've been looking for it for years! Download Recuva or sumn idk

An entire batch of songs was registered, including an interlude, so I think this might be the album!

In alphabetical order:

01. Almost Good *

02. Am I Still Your Baby?

03. Bunny

04. Dance For Love

05. Girls

06. Golden *

07. I Don't Know How To End **

08. I Know You Like Sound (Interlude)

09. Last Time

10. Mushroom Punch

11. Only Heaven

12. Real Life

* These songs have previously been performed live

** This song was independently released over two years ago but it was just registered with this batch

Most of the album seems to have been done with Jay Joyce (new collaborator) and/or John Velasquez (the producer of I Don't Know How To End & You Sexy Thing).

And before anyone asks - no, none of the songs have a Lana co-write! :P

On 5/2/2021 at 2:33 PM, Kurt said:

An entire batch of songs was registered, including an interlude, so I think this might be the album!

In alphabetical order:

01. Almost Good *

02. Am I Still Your Baby?

03. Bunny

04. Dance For Love

05. Girls

06. Golden *

07. I Don't Know How To End **

08. I Know You Like Sound (Interlude)

09. Last Time

10. Mushroom Punch

11. Only Heaven

12. Real Life

* These songs have previously been performed live

** This song was independently released over two years ago but it was just registered with this batch

Most of the album seems to have been done with Jay Joyce (new collaborator) and/or John Velasquez (the producer of I Don't Know How To End & You Sexy Thing).

And before anyone asks - no, none of the songs have a Lana co-write! :P

I’m personally not a fan of Only Heaven, I really hope it doesn’t make the cut along with DKHTE & we get 2 other tracks instead. Really hope Sober & Gypsy Girl magically end up on the record, but at this point it feels hopeless. 

3 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’m personally not a fan of Only Heaven, I really hope it doesn’t make the cut along with DKHTE & we get 2 other tracks instead. Really hope Sober & Gypsy Girl magically end up on the record, but at this point it feels hopeless. 

Wow, you’ve heard Only Heaven? How did that one get out there? I was actually kinda interested in that one because it was written with a country singer! It sticks out the most from the other co-writes.

And ugh, I know, it’s devastating. She could make a full length album with all the live material she’s teased over the last 5 years. :(

It’s not really “out there” it’s safe. Out of all the newer stuff I’ve heard from her, it’s my least played. I absolutely love “Golden” though. “It’s the way that I laugh when I want you to love me, light a cigarette so there’s something to do with my hands..”- lyrics from Only Heaven ;)

8 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It’s not really “out there” it’s safe. Out of all the newer stuff I’ve heard from her, it’s my least played. I absolutely love “Golden” though. “It’s the way that I laugh when I want you to love me, light a cigarette so there’s something to do with my hands..”- lyrics from Only Heaven ;)

I’ve only heard the live version of Golden but yeah, it’s great. How many of the songs I listed have you heard in studio version?

10 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Really? Can you link to your source? I love the track, but I wouldn’t have expected this one to be the lead, length is 4:20 (ironically) 

Eclipse made a thread on ATRL! And his length matches yours. I don’t personally have confirmation though.

Maybe it’s just a “buzz” single before the real lead? Although idk if there’s much of a difference for Zella :P