harmonykorine

Zella Day

She needs to announce the album before the Chemtrails push dies off, another EP is just gonna irritate the fans. Kicker leaked several months before it was due, you'd think her new team would actually be on top of things.

I'm sure Zella reads this thread:Come through with your sophomore record, we wanna hear what you have to officially say as an adult! 

im-rooting-for-you.gif?w=310

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

10 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

She needs to announce the album before the Chemtrails push dies off, another EP is just gonna irritate the fans. Kicker leaked several months before it was due, you'd think her new team would actually be on top of things.

I'm sure Zella reads this thread:Come through with your sophomore record, we wanna hear what you have to officially say as an adult! 

im-rooting-for-you.gif?w=310

She posted this literally right after my post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPoLwW3JEx8/

We love you Zella, please drop "Gypsy" & "Sober" on Soundcloud (or anonymously on dbree.org ;)) to keep us fed until the new era is rolls out. We're ready to pick prickly pears & sip Mushroom Punch *!

7 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

She posted this literally right after my post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPoLwW3JEx8/

We love you Zella, please drop "Gypsy" & "Sober" on Soundcloud (or anonymously on dbree.org ;)) to keep us fed until the new era is rolls out. We're ready to pick prickly pears & sip Mushroom Punch *!

I’m still shocked she’s releasing Mushroom Punch. She teased that title on her Instagram stories in 2017 or 2018!

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

I’m still shocked she’s releasing Mushroom Punch. She teased that title on her Instagram stories in 2017 or 2018!

She had a photo captioned with it too, but deleted it! She's been recording so much music, I'm so excited to see what made the cut for the record

55 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Looks like "Golden" or "Girls" is the next single...

Eclipse confirmed Girls comes out June 18th! :)

Didn’t expect Stolen Cars to be old! :O She only registered it like 2ish years ago I think.

Great song tbh, wouldn’t have sounded out of place on Kicker with some refined production. The chorus melody actually reminds me of a song on Kicker but I’m not sure which?

23 hours ago, Anthony said:

Is there a music video for "Dance for Love"? ?

"Girls" artwork:

girls.jpg

I really hope "Mushroom Punch" or "Golden" is next with an album pre-order. I have a feeling "Bunny" is gonna be the album title, she was referencing it with the EP cover.

god she's such a server from WDTDH to Holocene to Dance for Love she really hasn't stop giving us what we deserve :nails: she deserves so much more recognition she should really be pushed towards Lana fans more often 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

god she's such a server from WDTDH to Holocene to Dance for Love she really hasn't stop giving us what we deserve :nails: she deserves so much more recognition she should really be pushed towards Lana fans more often 

If her label hadn’t fucked her over by shelving the original sophomore album her career would look alot different today. She deserves so much better, her artistry is so brilliant. 

Wow, Zella is filling the gaps that Lana is missing for me right now. She killed it with Girls and Dance For Love. And Holocene! I’m obsessed with the psychedelic disco rock funk thing she has going on. For some reason her voice reminds me of Dolly Parton. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Some information I was told: record plants are backed up several months & they’re waiting to announce the album until physical copies are sorted. If she follows the trend of releasing a song from the album in the middle of every month, it’s safe to assume a new track is dropping next Friday. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were a “Zella Day” ep situation & we get 4/5 songs before the album & the rest when the LP is released.