harmonykorine

Zella Day

A music video for “Golden” (full length) & an acoustic video for “Girls” are both coming very soon! The metadata for the final mix of “Golden” is labelled as track 7 & the track length is 3:21, personally it’s one of my absolute FAVORITES from this era!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

A music video for “Golden” (full length) & an acoustic video for “Girls” are both coming very soon! The metadata for the final mix of “Golden” is labelled as track 7 & the track length is 3:21, personally it’s one of my absolute FAVORITES from this era!

Sooooo excited! How would you describe the production? Just curious since I’ve only heard the live acoustic!

Zella will probably announce the date this weekend, but I’ve been told Golden is dropping either Wednesday or Friday. It’s one of my favorites & really different from the acoustic. The new bridge is a little questionable, but it’s still golden for sure ;) “I don’t wanna be a man, I don’t wanna be a woman I just wanna be Golden”:deadbanana: @Kurt

Hopefully the pre-order/official tracklist is coming soon, I really hope “Moon Slot Junkie” is on it, it’s definitely a sister track to “Am I Still Your Baby” lyrically- especially in the second verse.

9 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It’s Sunday in Heaven.... pickin prickly pears ;) 

So is that an actual lyric from the album? Does it have the lyrics about “Jesus playing kickball till the end of the day”?

6 hours ago, Kurt said:

Wow, she teased that song in 2017 I think (maybe 2018?)

Can’t believe it’s finally happening!

I was honestly surprised to hear it’s the title track, it’s such a heartbreaking song. I doubt Only Heaven made the cut, it’d be so awkward having two titles with “heaven” on the same album

57 minutes ago, Normanrockwell18 said:

Does the album still have 12 tracks? Can't wait for September

I have no clue what the final tracklist is. Golden is the only one with a track number & it’s marked as number 7 but she recorded so many songs it could be anywhere from a 12 track to a double record. This is a pretty realistic idea of what the tracklist will look like:

Sunday in Heaven (September 2021)
1.Bunny

2.Girls

3.Am I Still Your Baby?

4.Sunday in Heaven

5.I Know You Like Sound (Interlude)

6.Dance For Love

7.Golden

8.Chinatown

9.Mushroom Punch

10.Real Life

11.Almost Good

12.Last Time

Several more could be added or swapped out

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I have no clue what the final tracklist is. Golden is the only one with a track number & it’s marked as number 7 but she recorded so many songs it could be anywhere from a 12 track to a double record. This is a pretty realistic idea of what the tracklist will look like:

Sunday in Heaven (September 2021)
1.Bunny

2.Girls

3.Am I Still Your Baby?

4.Sunday in Heaven

5.I Know You Like Sound (Interlude)

6.Dance For Love

7.Golden

8.Chinatown

9.Mushroom Punch

10.Real Life

11.Almost Good

12.Last Time

Several more could be added or swapped out

Wait, so Sunday in Heaven is also the name of a song? I thought it was just a lyric from one of the songs but not an actual “title track” per say! That’s so odd that it wasn’t registered. Hopefully it’s not one of those situations where the title track isn’t even on the album lol.

Someone else who has heard the album (and knew the album’s title before today) seemed to think it was all the registered tracks except for Only Heaven and the interlude, so basically, a 10 track album consisting of:

1. Dance For Love

2. Girls

3. Bunny

4. Mushroom Punch

5. Am I Still Your Baby?

6. Almost Good

7. I Don’t Know How To End

8. Real Life

9. Last Time

10. Golden

Guess we’ll only know with the pre-orders, so fingers crossed that comes this week as well (which I don’t think is too far-fetched with an album only 2 months away!)

@eyelovelefteye So, another reliable insider on ATRL confirmed that the tracklist is:

01. Mushroom Punch

02. Am I Still Your Baby

03. Dance for Love

04. I Don't Know How to End

05. Bunny

06. Girls

07. Golden

08. Real Life

09. Almost Good

10. Last Time

This matches with what another insider said about it being a 10-track album, and it also matches how you said Golden is track 7.

... I can't believe the title track isn't gonna be on this! :( 

1 minute ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

Not the MV for golden made in association with Titanic Sinclair :noparty:

Ugh, yeah, I’m not really a fan of their friendship either… but sadly, she’s known him for a very long time :-/ (like, even before his work with Poppy)

Not justifying it, but I guess that’s why their collaboration is ongoing.