harmonykorine

Zella Day

She can work with whoever she wants to, she’s been friends with him for years & they made a great video. She’s still a feminist, people need to stop being so damn annoying. No one visits this thread to see a handful of gays attempting to discredit a woman’s (they don’t even know) feminist status just because she saved a ton of money by working with a friend... (who just so happens to have a mental illness & has struggled with suicidal thoughts) Go comment that shit from your personal page on Zella’s social media & see how quickly you get blocked.

eyeroll-4.gif

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

30 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

She can work with whoever she wants to, she’s been friends with him for years & they made a great video. She’s still a feminist, people need to stop being so damn annoying. No one visits this thread to see a handful of gays attempting to discredit a woman’s (they don’t even know) feminist status just because she saved a ton of money by working with a friend... (who just so happens to have a mental illness & has struggled with suicidal thoughts) Go comment that shit from your personal page on Zella’s social media & see how quickly you get blocked.

is this the new phrase woke people try to add to the here and there when people voice the disappointment of she is working with an abuser?
no one's discrediting a woman, zella in particular. they are just saying she worked with an abuser and that's a bummer. stop turning this into a feminist thing, because it really is not.

5 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

is this the new phrase woke people try to add to the here and there when people voice the disappointment of she is working with an abuser?
no one's discrediting a woman, zella in particular. they are just saying she worked with an abuser and that's a bummer. stop turning this into a feminist thing, because it really is not.

Look at the first comment on this page....imagine caring so much when no one involved even knows you exist... beyond pathetic

2 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

it's hypocritical of her to work with an abuser who abused women, what's the lie there? if that was a lie you'd be right.

I genuinely couldn’t care less about your opinion, have fun arguing with yourself, I’m gonna go listen to Z’s new record. :wave2:

um... people are allowed to be dissapointed she'd work with a man who's abused two different women in many ways (Mars Argo AND Poppy)... idk what your problem is ??? and gtfo with "he struggles with mental illness / suicidal thoughts" like FUCK OFF, so do I and I don't go around abusing people. it doesn't mean we don't like the music or the video, Titanic always does great work, but we're allowed to be disappointed that Zella would still be friends with and work with someone who caused others so much harm. not a hard concept to grasp.

1 hour ago, sxcx said:

um... people are allowed to be dissapointed she'd work with a man who's abused two different women in many ways (Mars Argo AND Poppy)... idk what your problem is ??? and gtfo with "he struggles with mental illness / suicidal thoughts" like FUCK OFF, so do I and I don't go around abusing people. it doesn't mean we don't like the music or the video, Titanic always does great work, but we're allowed to be disappointed that Zella would still be friends with and work with someone who caused others so much harm. not a hard concept to grasp.

“Um” Grow some balls & use the quote button.(it also wouldn’t hurt to learn how to spell “d-i-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-e-d) I have no desire to “grasp” your “concept”, because whatever happened between Mars/Moriah & Titanic is none of my business. It’s humorous that you think whatever director Zella is working with involves you in any way lmao, focus on your own career (which I’m sure you don’t even have) & tell me to “GTFO” all you want, I’m still gonna post whatever I please....Like I said before, I genuinely couldn’t care less about the opinion of someone I don’t even know on a Lana Del Rey forum especially from a Poppy stan (who has Titanic to thank for her career lmao)... Get a life & stop typing paragraphs about people who don’t even know you exist :omfg2: 

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

“Um” Grow some balls & use the quote button.(it also wouldn’t hurt to learn how to spell “d-i-s-a-p-p-o-i-n-t-e-d) I have no desire to “grasp” your “concept”, because whatever happened between Mars/Moriah & Titanic is none of my business. It’s humorous that you think whatever director Zella is working with involves you in any way lmao, focus on your own career (which I’m sure you don’t even have) & tell me to “GTFO” all you want, I’m still gonna post whatever I please....Like I said before, I genuinely couldn’t care less about the opinion of someone I don’t even know on a Lana Del Rey forum especially from a Poppy stan (who has Titanic to thank for her career lmao)... Get a life & stop typing paragraphs about people who don’t even know you exist :omfg2: 

that’s just plain stupid. so if someone you know abused someone you would be like “that’s none of my business”? lmao bye.

and the way you are saying someone should thank an abuser for their career????? LOL. get a brain

On 7/25/2021 at 1:52 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

I have no clue what the final tracklist is. Golden is the only one with a track number & it’s marked as number 7 but she recorded so many songs it could be anywhere from a 12 track to a double record. This is a pretty realistic idea of what the tracklist will look like:

Sunday in Heaven (September 2021)
1.Bunny

2.Girls

3.Am I Still Your Baby?

4.Sunday in Heaven

5.I Know You Like Sound (Interlude)

6.Dance For Love

7.Golden

8.Chinatown

9.Mushroom Punch

10.Real Life

11.Almost Good

12.Last Time

Several more could be added or swapped out

I am still hoping for I Don’t Know How to End on streaming someday :crai:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I am still hoping for I Don’t Know How to End on streaming someday :crai:

It’s on the album! It’s a more finalized version, too. I posted the official tracklist on the previous page!

55 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Omg YES!!!! Thank you! Leave it to me to have not scrolled down to the final track list :deadbanana:

It’s basically the same as the one I posted, I KNEW it was gonna have the 1-2-3 punch at the end- she cut several tracks, this is what we’re getting officially:

Sunday in Heaven

Out the end of September

1.Mushroom Punch

2.Am I Still Your Baby

3.Dance For Love

4.I Don't Know How To End

5.Bunny

6.Girls

7.Golden

8.Real Life

9.Almost Good

10.Last Time

3 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It’s basically the same as the one I posted, I KNEW it was gonna have the 1-2-3 punch at the end- she cut several tracks, this is what we’re getting officially:

Sunday in Heaven

Out the end of September

1.Mushroom Punch

2.Am I Still Your Baby

3.Dance For Love

4.I Don't Know How To End

5.Bunny

6.Girls

7.Golden

8.Real Life

9.Almost Good

10.Last Time

Thanks!! I can’t wait for the pre-order/cover reveal! I feel like it has to be coming soon…

giphy.gif

On 7/27/2021 at 9:38 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

eyeroll-4.gif

1. We're not talking strictly about Zella, but her choice of working with an abuser.

2. A mental illness or suicidal thoughts were, are, and will never be an excuse for abusing other people.

1 hour ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

1. We're not talking strictly about Zella, but her choice of working with an abuser.

2. A mental illness or suicidal thoughts were, are, and will never be an excuse for abusing other people.

Again, I genuinely could not care less about your opinion lmao, this is the last message I’m responding to regarding this stupid shit.. get a life & stop spreading negativity like your opinion even matters
tenor.gif