harmonykorine

Zella Day

22 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Again, I genuinely could not care less about your opinion lmao, this is the last message I’m responding to regarding this stupid shit.. get a life & stop spreading negativity like your opinion even matters
tenor.gif

I think you mistook lanaboards for your diary or smth, coming on a forum to not give a shit about opinions of others while stating yours is stupid. And how spreading information about someone being an abuser can be named as negativity? Your reply was more negative than what I've said, unless the thought of being wrong hurts you just a little too much...

"Golden" SLAPS. It's everything I want music to sound like this decade tbh. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

She did an interview this week saying they still don’t have a release date... dozens of people have the record + outtakes already, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if some dumbass leaks it months ahead of the official release just like “Kicker”... get your shit together Concord & drop Sep 24th/Oct 1st. It’s not worth the risk, Zella deserves to do well & introduce a full body of work on HER terms not a leak. 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

55 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I can’t believe this album had a SET release date… and yet it’s obviously gonna be delayed again. Ugh.

So so stupid. I was told physical copies were a huge part of the delay weeks before the “date” & final tracklist surfaced, I assumed they were going forward with a digital release this month, but I guess they’re still holding out for cds & vinyl. People who aren’t even fans have access to the record, it’s ridiculous 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

45 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

So so stupid. I was told physical copies were a huge part of the delay weeks before the “date” & final tracklist surfaced, I assumed they were going forward with a digital release this month, but I guess they’re still holding out for cds & vinyl. People who aren’t even fans have access to the record, it’s ridiculous 

After 6 years of waiting for her sophomore, I really had my hopes up this time! It feels like we’ve gone through this cycle so many times, and this time around, we were so close. What a bummer.

The worst part is that, when an album gets delayed this late into the year, it usually gets delayed by a significant amount of time, since November and December releases are nearly nonexistent when it comes to smaller artists. 2022 album, here we come!

The singles are AMAZING. I was counting down the days until September 24th, so sad that it got delayed :(

I understand Zella and her label though. It's her first album in 6 years and of course she wants to stick the landing...

I just hope she doesn't end up releasing half the album as pre-release singles :eek3:

I can't wait for the new album. I discovered Zella through her beautiful work with Lana on Chemtrails. There's not many artists out there like Lana, where every track on every album is a masterpiece. I absolutely love Kicker. Every song is perfect. I'm Just wondering if anyone here has a spare vinyl copy that I can buy? Or point me in the direction of where I can buy it for a reasonable price. Would love to have this in my collection of vinyl masterpieces.

1 hour ago, yourolllikethunder said:

When is the album delayed until? I missed the delay announcement:crai: I’m so excited for this album!

There was no announcement for the delay, because the album itself was never officially announced. She only teased the title & release date during a live stream and then insiders confirmed the date… but then Zella never said another word about it. :P So it’s basically just a given that the album won’t be released in less than a week like it was supposed to. :( 

On 9/18/2021 at 7:19 AM, eyelovelefteye said:

Lyric teasers for the record ;):

”The odds are stacked against us”

”I know that you’re almost good, I’ll always regret...”

“I wish you were here....”

”Nobody can hear you scream...”

So you heard the whole thing? :excited:

On 9/21/2021 at 4:42 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

I’ve had the entire thing + outtakes for almost a year now haha, several are just early mixes

Oh lmao... xD Well you seem to enjoy it so I hope it'll be worth the wait