harmonykorine

Zella Day

On 9/18/2021 at 12:19 AM, eyelovelefteye said:

Lyric teasers for the record ;):

”The odds are stacked against us”

”I know that you’re almost good, I’ll always regret...”

“I wish you were here....”

”Nobody can hear you scream...”

I wouldn't get my hopes up for hearing the album anytime soon, it's dropping Q1 2022 at the EARLIEST.

Here's the last bit of lyric teasers I'm posting until it's out:

"You're a handsome sucker punch"

"You taste like California.."

"You'll see my face again..."

"There's nothing left to say"

New shoot for Foxes Magazine:

gs_616f103c-35f8-43c5-ba32-06caac110004.

gs_616f103c-f470-4faf-bb53-5155ac110005.

gs_616f103d-2984-441e-adff-515eac110005.

gs_616f103d-08fc-4281-9416-7c53ac110003.jpg

gs_616f103d-b1cc-4c27-b600-0757ac110004.

gs_616f103d-bf1c-49d0-b5de-7c19ac110003.

V Magazine

B0A7851.jpg

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

On 1/8/2022 at 10:50 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

I’ve been listening to the new album alot lately & I finally have my ranking:

Almost Good

Mushroom Punch

Dance for Love

Am I Still Your Baby?

Bunny

Golden

Real Life

Don’t Know How to End

Girls

Last Time

Alot of stuff that didn’t make the cut really deserved to, if anyone has any unreleased songs available for trade like the studio mix of “Sober” , “After the Fire”, “Neon Sun”, or any other unreleased songs I may not have dm me, I have tons of tracks pre-Kicker all the way to SIH outtakes available.

I have only heard an outtake of After the Fire - I have been trying to find it since I found the outtake - but I can't even find that anymore.  

Sober is awesome, I hope we can get a studio version. Kansas City Motel Room and Milk and Honey. There are too many songs.

Does anyone know if there is/was a studio version of 'Teach Me Something About My Heart' and moonslot junkie?

I hope SIH comes out soon...I'm greedy and impatient. idk how you even found it! that is dope! 

giphy.gif

On 7/28/2021 at 11:10 AM, eyelovelefteye said:

It’s basically the same as the one I posted, I KNEW it was gonna have the 1-2-3 punch at the end- she cut several tracks, this is what we’re getting officially:

Sunday in Heaven

Out the end of September

1.Mushroom Punch

2.Am I Still Your Baby

3.Dance For Love

4.I Don't Know How To End

5.Bunny

6.Girls

7.Golden

8.Real Life

9.Almost Good

10.Last Time

I sorry for posting a so much already haha I am kind of playing catch-up. I wish cherry heart, china town and moon slot junkie were on there. I thought she had been performing those live for a while so I thought for sure they would be on the next album :(

giphy.gif

On 1/13/2022 at 8:14 PM, forensicflowergirl said:

I have only heard an outtake of After the Fire - I have been trying to find it since I found the outtake - but I can't even find that anymore.  

Sober is awesome, I hope we can get a studio version. Kansas City Motel Room and Milk and Honey. There are too many songs.

Does anyone know if there is/was a studio version of 'Teach Me Something About My Heart' and moonslot junkie?

I hope SIH comes out soon...I'm greedy and impatient. idk how you even found it! that is dope! 

This is the most I can find for After the Fire - at the moment. 

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

I sorry for posting a so much already haha I am kind of playing catch-up. I wish cherry heart, china town and moon slot junkie were on there. I thought she had been performing those live for a while so I thought for sure they would be on the next album :(

It doesn't really make sense that she's releasing such a short project after such a huge gap between the records, it'd be cool if she released an EP after the album- she honestly should've done that by now because several people already have the entire album + scrapped tracks-Kicker leaked almost a year early! I wish Cherry Heart was circulating

Random question.. for these 2 songs, does anyone know the lyrics?

My Worn Down Soul (idk what she actually named it) the line that’s says “yeah when the sun _____ go on and separate from destination..

and in sacrifice the bridge “when the leaves are gone and the beating sun?sung? Brings what they ___?

I have seen a few different things.. does anyone know?

giphy.gif

Where to even get her copies, literally anything? Ebay is empty and all ai find are asseholes reselling the albums for a dozen. I'm in love with Kicker but I gave up on the idea of getting it a long time ago. 

Btw I discovered Golden yesterday and I feel that it will be in top 5 of my most listened songs. I absolutely love everything about that song. It's radiates with such positive energy that it makes me want to go on a filed trip or dance. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, forensicflowergirl said:

Random question.. for these 2 songs, does anyone know the lyrics?

My Worn Down Soul (idk what she actually named it) the line that’s says “yeah when the sun _____ go on and separate from destination..

and in sacrifice the bridge “when the leaves are gone and the beating sun?sung? Brings what they ___?

I have seen a few different things.. does anyone know?

“Yeah when the sun straights figure 8s, go on & separate from destination, yeah I’m confined by my reach.. I lay the darkness to rest your worn down soul, is fortified”

6 hours ago, shady said:

Where to even get her copies, literally anything? Ebay is empty and all ai find are asseholes reselling the albums for a dozen. I'm in love with Kicker but I gave up on the idea of getting it a long time ago. 

Btw I discovered Golden yesterday and I feel that it will be in top 5 of my most listened songs. I absolutely love everything about that song. It's radiates with such positive energy that it makes me want to go on a filed trip or dance. 

The CD version of Kicker & the Devil Hide vinyl are both still reasonably priced, do you need links? 

47 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

“Yeah when the sun straights figure 8s, go on & separate from destination, yeah I’m confined by my reach.. I lay the darkness to rest your worn down soul, is fortified”

The CD version of Kicker & the Devil Hide vinyl are both still reasonably priced, do you need links? 

Why not? Where are her copies usually sold that ships to Europe for a reasonable price? Many American artists have normal prices but the shipping is usually 30$.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Kicker is the last vinyl I need to complete my Zella collection. I’ve gotten lucky and have been able to get all of her singles/eps but not kicker. I only saw it once on eBay for a reasonable price but I was too late and someone else got to it before me. I’m pretty sure she’s repressed it in the past but I don’t think there were a lot of copies from it. I really hope she decides to make more :( 

10 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Kicker is the last vinyl I need to complete my Zella collection. I’ve gotten lucky and have been able to get all of her singles/eps but not kicker. I only saw it once on eBay for a reasonable price but I was too late and someone else got to it before me. I’m pretty sure she’s repressed it in the past but I don’t think there were a lot of copies from it. I really hope she decides to make more :( 

There was only the original pressing