harmonykorine

Zella Day

On 1/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, eyelovelefteye said:

“Yeah when the sun straights figure 8s, go on & separate from destination, yeah I’m confined by my reach.. I lay the darkness to rest your worn down soul, is fortified”

The CD version of Kicker & the Devil Hide vinyl are both still reasonably priced, do you need links? 

YOU ARE A GEM.

giphy.gif

On 2/6/2022 at 8:44 AM, bonkbanisters said:

It's so sad she's gone completely silent about the album for months :(

If she doesn’t announce anything by the end of spring little pieces of the album will probably start leaking... maybe it’ll give her lame label a push to make money off of something they’ve been sitting on forever. Zella doesn’t deserve this shit after everything that happened with the album she recorded w/ the dude who produced Olivia Rodrigo’s record YEARS BEFORE OR even existed that never saw the light of day. 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

21 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

If she doesn’t announce anything by the end of spring little pieces of the album will start leaking... maybe it’ll give her lame label a push to make money off of something they’ve been sitting on forever. Zella doesn’t deserve this shit after everything that happened with the album she recorded w/ the dude who produced Olivia Rodrigo’s record YEARS BEFORE OR even existed that never saw the light of day. 

I wish I understood the process with how this all works better, I feel like this always happens to her. I don't understand why the album hasn't been released yet.

giphy.gif

No new news regarding the record, I do know it's was sent off for vinyl, cassette & CD last summer, but I still don't have a date. Good news is it's not shelved, it would be smart to do a RSD Exclusive edition this June like they did with Devil Hides! Just saw a signed Z Day EP sale for $100 on Ebay, insanely great deal hope one of you got it.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

27 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

No new news regarding the record, I do know it's was sent off for vinyl, cassette & CD last summer, but I still don't have a date. Good new is it's not shelved, it would be smart to do a RSD Exclusive edition this June like they did with Devil Hides! Just saw a signed Z Day EP sale for $100 on Ebay, insanely great deal hope of you got it. If anyone has any unreleased DM me, I have material from 2012-Sunday in Heaven

Omg wish I had seen that vinyl listing :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

No new news regarding the record, I do know it's was sent off for vinyl, cassette & CD last summer, but I still don't have a date. Good news is it's not shelved, it would be smart to do a RSD Exclusive edition this June like they did with Devil Hides! Just saw a signed Z Day EP sale for $100 on Ebay, insanely great deal hope one of you got it. If anyone has any unreleased DM me, I have material from 2012-Sunday in Heaven

Thank you for the update. I hope Zella updates us soon. 🥺

giphy.gif

On 2/23/2022 at 2:07 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Sunday in Heaven might be popping up online in full CD quality soon, so many people have it now & the person who sent it to me said to expect clips to start dribbling in before spring. Concord needs to get their shit together

Ahhhhh yeah they do. Because I want it!

giphy.gif

On 2/23/2022 at 10:07 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Sunday in Heaven might be popping up online in full CD quality soon, so many people have it now & the person who sent it to me said to expect clips to start dribbling in before spring. Concord needs to get their shit together

Uh oh, this is just sad. I just want her to have a proper album release :(
At least we're getting some new Zella on a Cold War Kids song that's out on March 4th I think?