harmonykorine

Zella Day

On 5/21/2022 at 5:38 AM, shady said:

You guys have an idea when her album is getting released? I absolutely love the three singles she released as well as the aesthetic. I kept fantasizing of having it in my vinyl collection and her choosing the Golden cover art of the album. 

In her insta stories/posts when she played Sunday in heaven she said “end of summer” so…hopefully then but at this point wtf knows. I’m excited to see what she is getting ready to release!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

Are there any masterposts or folders of her unreleaseds? :$

There's a list of songs on Genius, but I've never heard any.

If you go back just a few pages, someone posted one :)

On 4/20/2022 at 11:06 PM, dannydevito said:

Been working on this:

https://zelladay.fandom.com/wiki/Unreleased_Songs?cb=6207

I'm sure I missed some songs though, so edit it or let me know what to add. 

I just went back and found it lol here is the one I have seen :)

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, forensicflowergirl said:

If you go back just a few pages, someone posted one :)

I just went back and found it lol here is the one I have seen :)

Thank yoü! I did some digging through the masterpost and some links are missing, if anybody could help. I hope these aren't being gatekept because they've literally leaked in full years ago:

Butterfly

Needy

Stuck There Girl

Teenage Heart

well-so-im-done.gif

Thought something would come tonight but I guess not :-/

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

25 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Thought something would come tonight but I guess not :-/

i think it's just an album trailer (or a little short film or whatever) that's getting released during the day w the single announcement rather than actual music dropping today

7 hours ago, zombie girl said:

radio silence is so good and exactly what i’ve been wanting from her.. however i have no idea how this is going to be on the same album as dance for love/girls/golden haha. honestly the disco thing is kind of tired so i really hope the album is more in the vein of radio silence, it’s her best song since man on the moon/hunnie pie in my opinion. i think WDTDH struggled a lot with very flat production; the songs and arrangements themselves were great but they sounded so much less lively than they could’ve been, and i just couldn’t really get that into the singles from last year because the disco revival has been dead to me for 2 years. this song kinda fixes every complaint i’ve had about recent zella work, it’s so full and complete, i love how witty/tongue in cheek the lyrics are, and it’s nice to know that at least not the entirety of sunday in heaven will sound like the singles from last year

Ahhh I can’t wait to hear it! I’m kind of relieved to hear you say this. I think Zella pulls off the disco super well, and I did enjoy her singles but I was hoping Sunday In Heaven wouldn’t be super disco Heavy… so I’m super excited to hear it and the rest of the record!!

giphy.gif

t-minus 2 hours until new Zella FINALLY :crai: can’t waittttt

9 hours ago, zombie girl said:

radio silence is so good and exactly what i’ve been wanting from her.. however i have no idea how this is going to be on the same album as dance for love/girls/golden haha. honestly the disco thing is kind of tired so i really hope the album is more in the vein of radio silence, it’s her best song since man on the moon/hunnie pie in my opinion. i think WDTDH struggled a lot with very flat production; the songs and arrangements themselves were great but they sounded so much less lively than they could’ve been, and i just couldn’t really get that into the singles from last year because the disco revival has been dead to me for 2 years. this song kinda fixes every complaint i’ve had about recent zella work, it’s so full and complete, i love how witty/tongue in cheek the lyrics are, and it’s nice to know that at least not the entirety of sunday in heaven will sound like the singles from last year

thank god!!!! so excited to hear this! I was hoping for less disco vibes from her and more where does the devil hide, singer-songwriter dreamy 70s vibes (like “only a dream,” one of my favorites of hers!)  👀