harmonykorine

Zella Day

20 minutes ago, forensicflowergirl said:

Who knows at this point. I want it so bad but I am learning not to hold my breath anymore.

Yeah same.. she has said it was “coming out in the summer” basically every summer since Kicker :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

At this point, does anybody still have the IDKHTE file she posted on her website a long time ago?

I got it off of youtube.. when I went back at compared it to the one that played in her website it was the same..so I have that one but I don’t have a copy of that exact file.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, forensicflowergirl said:

I got it off of youtube.. when I went back at compared it to the one that played in her website it was the same..so I have that one but I don’t have a copy of that exact file.

I have the same. Thought she uploaded a different one on her website :c

well-so-im-done.gif

1 hour ago, Real Bad Girl said:

At this point, does anybody still have the IDKHTE file she posted on her website a long time ago?

I have the one from her website - don’t know the actual Spec but it was labelled as 320. I’ll post when I can!

2 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

Well she just replied to someone’s comment on insta that it isn’t coming til October now.

It’s never ending with her! :toofunny:

Sorry guys, I have a terrible memory I guess lol, but here is the original file from her website. It's completely untouched except I had to name it "IDKHTE" because it was untitled when I extracted it

Like I said, I'm not sure what the quality is when you look on Spec, but it's the original file from her site at least. Enjoy!

@Real Bad Girl @forensicflowergirl

5 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Sorry guys, I have a terrible memory I guess lol, but here is the original file from her website. It's completely untouched except I had to name it "IDKHTE" because it was untitled when I extracted it

Like I said, I'm not sure what the quality is when you look on Spec, but it's the original file from her site at least. Enjoy!

@Real Bad Girl @forensicflowergirl

We'll be crying tonight. Thank you!

twin-peaks-donna-hayward.gif

(This blends so well with the song)

well-so-im-done.gif

1 minute ago, Real Bad Girl said:

We'll be crying tonight.

twin-peaks-donna-hayward.gif

(This blends so well with the song)

It’s SUCH a good song. One of the insiders who heard the album from last year confirmed it was updated with extra synths or something like that. Hope we still get to hear that version eventually!!

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

It’s SUCH a good song. One of the insiders who heard the album from last year confirmed it was updated with extra synths or something like that. Hope we still get to hear that version eventually!!

YES!

well-so-im-done.gif

On 7/31/2022 at 11:26 AM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Just checking in if there was info on the album…

:ma:

I don’t know - I’m sensing Zella is doing / going to post something within 48hrs…

You know….I said I’m learning not to hold my breath and then you say this and I’m like HOLD IT. hahahahah frick. I’m dying. 

giphy.gif

On 7/31/2022 at 6:26 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Just checking in if there was info on the album…

:ma:

I don’t know - I’m sensing Zella is doing / going to post something within 48hrs…

giphy.gif