harmonykorine

Zella Day

On 8/4/2022 at 6:06 AM, 111 said:

Zella Day - "Mushroom Punch" / 2022.08.19 /  this will be used to announce the album Sunday In Heaven 
the album cover is... very disco 70s gay camp sexy gender fluid bowie

She still using the artwork with the red backdrop!?? Mushroom Punch is a FAVORITE

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I wonder if there were any last minute additions/tweaks to the tracklist? :hdu:

100%, I never heard Radio Silence until it was officially released, I’ve had the demo for the title track & it wasn’t included on the old tracklist. Hopefully we have 14/15 tracks instead of just 12 (the original track-listing + the 2 I mentioned) a deluxe would be nice after such a huge gap between records

6 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

100%, I never heard Radio Silence until it was officially released, I’ve had the demo for the title track & it wasn’t included on the old tracklist. Hopefully we have 14/15 tracks instead of just 12 (the original track-listing + the 2 I mentioned) a deluxe would be nice after such a huge gap between records

I’d be so here for a deluxe tbh, I don’t know if I should just wait to hear Mushroom Punch once the album drops because of how many singles we’ll have to tide us over…

6 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I’d be so here for a deluxe tbh, I don’t know if I should just wait to hear Mushroom Punch once the album drops because of how many singles we’ll have to tide us over…

It’s INSANE! So happy she’s been teasing what looks like a video, top 5 from the record for sure

11 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I would love that. Man I just REALLY REALLY want Cherry Heart, Chinatown and Moonslot Junkie. I hope she is able to release those! Wouldn’t it be nice!?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

I would love that. Man I just REALLY REALLY want Cherry Heart, Chinatown and Moonslot Junkie. I hope she is able to release those! Wouldn’t it be nice!?

Moonslot & CH would be absolutely amazing! Chinatown is going around & it’s very upbeat, synthy & poppy- it doesn’t really fit the trippy avant garde retro fusion vibe of the rest of the album but it’s 100% one of her best

On 8/4/2022 at 2:06 PM, 111 said:

Zella Day - "Mushroom Punch" / 2022.08.19 /  this will be used to announce the album Sunday In Heaven 
the album cover is... very disco 70s gay camp sexy gender fluid bowie

2022/08/26

It’s Sunday in Heaven… are you buzzin at the gate!?

The path I’m walking has no way of runnin backwards I’ve got nothin left to lose after losing you, I’m not coming with you this time

Racin through the canyon… lyin down on your legs & holdin onto your waist