harmonykorine

Zella Day

11 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

She played mushroom punch at this live show she did and..omg I can’t wait. Bummed we have to wait another week. I was so looking forward to Friday!

Is there any footage of it? :excited:

She registered the title track, but it’s the only song she’s registered since Radio Silence soooo it’s possible we’re only getting the original 10 tracks + Radio Silence + Sunday In Heaven :noparty:

I’m excited either way but was hoping for a little more after they delayed an already-finished album for over a year..

50 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

there was a song registered earlier this year called “Easier” written with Matt Shultz, and I took a look at Matt’s IG to see if he was a recent collaborator and it looks like he is. Zella hadn’t interacted with him at all until January of this year, and ever since then she has interacted with almost everything he’s posted, so that makes me believe that “Easier” could be a new one too!

Let’s hope so - the more, the better!

Maybe she finished up Only Heaven as well since that was originally registered alongside the album tracks despite the fact that it is/was apparently a rough demo (which SIH also was)

42 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Let’s hope so - the more, the better!

Maybe she finished up Only Heaven as well since that was originally registered alongside the album tracks despite the fact that it is/was apparently a rough demo (which SIH also was)

Only Heaven is apparently being pitched to other artists, it's not album material whatsoever I mean the chorus is cringeworthy bad

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Only Heaven is apparently being pitched to other artists, it's not album material whatsoever I mean the chorus is cringeworthy bad

:( Shame to hear it’s not that great but honestly I would love to see a Zella writing credit pop up on someone else’s album

5 minutes ago, Kurt said:

:( Shame to hear it’s not that great but honestly I would love to see a Zella writing credit pop up on someone else’s album

It’s not released for a reason 100000%. The verses are cute though, but the chorus is like “only heaven is on top of me now”:facepalm:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif