harmonykorine

Zella Day

3 hours ago, Kurt said:

Cannot WAIT to have that on vinyl 

Is there a chance to buy any vinyl of her because I can't find it anywhere except the assholes who resell it for hundreds? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

12 minutes ago, shady said:

Is there a chance to buy any vinyl of her because I can't find it anywhere except the assholes who resell it for hundreds? 

The ‘Where Does The Devil Hide’ vinyl is still very cheap online but unfortunately, Kicker has been out of print for a long time so it won’t be easy to get for a good price :(

I don’t think any of the others (such as the singles) should be too pricey except the self-titled EP which has always been resold for a ridiculous price since forever basically

23 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

Do we know if she's still sticking with the previous tracklist?

1. Mushroom Punch

2. Am I Still Your Baby

3. Dance for Love

4. I Don't Know How to End

5. Bunny

6. Girls

7. Golden

8. Real Life

9. Almost Good

10. Last Time

I think radio silence will be on it? At least one of her comments on instagram she said “it’s a song from the record” I hope Sunday in heaven will be on there…it would make sense obviously. I was also wondering if anyone had seen the official track list?

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, forensicflowergirl said:

I think radio silence will be on it? At least one of her comments on instagram she said “it’s a song from the record” I hope Sunday in heaven will be on there…it would make sense obviously. I was also wondering if anyone had seen the official track list?

I think Radio Silence + the title track were the only additions too, but there's also so many outtakes from this album.

well-so-im-done.gif

What do you guys think!? It was immediately in my top 3 from the record the minute I heard it, kinda bummed about the tracklist only having the title track & Radio Silence added

I hope she releases a little ep with Cherry Heart, Moonslot Junkie, & a few others! So bummed Moonslot especially didn’t make the cut it would’ve sit so pretty next to Am I Still Your Baby!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

What do you guys think!? It was immediately in my top 3 from the record the minute I heard it, kinda bummed about the tracklist only having the title track & Radio Silence added o , I hope she releases a little ep with Cherry Heart, Moonslot Junkie, & a few others! So bummed Moonslot especially didn’t make the cut it would’ve sit so pretty next to Am I Still Your Baby!

Ooo I hope she does an so with those too. I really want those ones for sure!

3 hours ago, Starline said:

Zella will also be doing a live tomorrow before the Mushroom Punch music video premiere to talk about the album!

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, zombie girl said:

official track list according to apple music

1. Mushroom Punch

2. Am I Still Your Baby

3. Dance for Love

4. Girls

5. Golden

6. I Don’t Know How to End

7. Radio Silence

8. Bunny

9. Real Life