harmonykorine

Zella Day

Yay, finally pre-ordered. Glad it’s coming soon (though bummer about the vinyl not shipping till January)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

We basically have 1/2 the songs I was really hoping for more than 12 tracks :defeated:

Did we see the actual tracklist somewhere yet? 👀 I didn’t see anything on the Amazon listings!

Edit: found it, I see if you scroll to the bottom of the foundee link you can see the vinyl listings! ugh I want the baby blue, so cute. 

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

OMG i didn’t even realize the bottom of the page had merch, i was able to snatch one of the THIRTEEN typewritten + signed lyric sheets :worship:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who bought one cause I was feeling guilty for spending so much :rip:

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

this miiiiight be a stretch but it also it seems like I Don’t Know How to End has possibly been re-recorded or at least reworked to *some* extent, album description lists the track as 4:00 but the file that she posted in 2018 is 4:05 and there is barely any white noise or anything at the end or beginning. so either the album version is the exact same but they just cut the strings at the very end of the song out or something, orrrr it is a new recording/rework of the song in some way

A very reliable insider on another forum heard the album last year and said it had updated production. I can’t remember exactly but I think they said it has synths now and is overall much more polished

26 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The Cherry Heart tease on the red vinyl! It would be wonderful if she uploaded it to her site like “I Don’t Know How to End” or sent out an MP3 with the vinyl purchase!! 
Bunny Blue vinyl, Cherry Heart red vinyl, cds, & other merch including signed stuff here!

https://found.ee/ZellaDay_SundayInHeaven

Is it already sold out bc it won’t let me see it :crai:

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

A very reliable insider on another forum heard the album last year and said it had updated production. I can’t remember exactly but I think they said it has synths now and is overall much more polished

this is great news, I love that song so much! will be thrilled to have it on Spotify :crying:

giphy.gif

Got both the red and blue vinyl variants, and one of the 13 lyric sheets! (I’ve been working some well-paying shoots lately, so I decided to treat myself) :hype:

I wish the vinyl sleeves themselves were signed though rather than just signed art prints, so I only selected ‘signed’ for one of the vinyl variants and left the other unsigned, and skipped out on a CD.

Super excited to hear the record! Can’t believe it’s been 7 years since her last full record x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, zombie girl said:

OMG i didn’t even realize the bottom of the page had merch, i was able to snatch one of the THIRTEEN typewritten + signed lyric sheets :worship:

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who bought one cause I was feeling guilty for spending so much :rip:

Looks like we’re the 3 who got them so far, as it now says there’s only 10 left! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS