Gypsy Girl

Kansas City Motel Room

Milk and Honey

Moon Slot Junkie

Only Heaven

Silver Lake Delight

Sober

Tigre

After the Fire & Milk + Honey are Kicker outtakes & Tigre, Silverlake, Sober & Kansas City were for the shelved album from her previous deal

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Ace of Hearts said:

Mushroom Punch might be one of my favorite tracks this year, it's so good.

Yes!!!!!!!! The demo is even better, it's alot more wild & less polished, I hope we get a full HQ recording of the live version, because it sounded even more electric in that Instagram post FlowerGirl posted last week. So tempted to fly back out to LA for her show next month, but I have prior commitments the exact same week:toofunny: It's still not off the table though ;) 

12 hours ago, Brightsun said:

the fact i heard most of these if not all of them

some of the unreleased are not finished

she kept some of the best songs unreleased

Don't wanna share the title since they're still not registered, but does it make since if I say AT, TIS, & D-----s are some of her best songs ever??!

Still just 1 lyric sheet is left if there’s anyone who may be still undecided on copping one! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Btw I was checking some things I had kept track of and she originally teased the title ‘Mushroom Punch’ on February 22nd of 2017 :rip: She posted some lyrics about a week later and an acoustic snippet within the next few months.

Just an interesting tidbit… glad we’re finally getting to hear this stuff!!

question, what are some big songs that you are all surprised didnt make the record?

new zella stan here and trying to get caught up! i noticed many people were perplexed by a vinyl variant being called cherry heart red, when "the song cherry heart" isnt on the album, is that one of her unreleased?

8 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

question, what are some big songs that you are all surprised didnt make the record?

new zella stan here and trying to get caught up! i noticed many people were perplexed by a vinyl variant being called cherry heart red, when "the song cherry heart" isnt on the album, is that one of her unreleased?

Yes. Moonslot Junkie, Chinatown, Cherry Heart…I want those ones so bad. A few posts ago there is a list of songs from kicker era that we all want ☹️ But there are so many. In an article I posted on this page or the last said that she wrote about 70 songs for the record.

edit: just found this live of mushroom punch :) 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

Yes. Moonslot Junkie, Chinatown, Cherry Heart…I want those ones so bad. A few posts ago there is a list of songs from kicker era that we all want ☹️ But there are so many. In an article I posted on this page or the last said that she wrote about 70 songs for the record.

edit: just found this live of mushroom punch :) 

i cant help but think there will be a deluxe. especially since the blue vinyl's title has to do with "bunny" in the color's title, and the red one is literally called "cherry heart"

9 minutes ago, Kurt said:

The ‘Long Beach Harbor’ variant is kinda… meh? Was hoping for a yellow or something idk

4735-A8-F3-4994-415-A-AC5-F-C6-AEEB7-E99

better than the UO silver but overall a tad bland...perhaps in person it will look cuter

oh also everyone i think all vinyl variants are limited to 500 not just the UO one. Based on how many are in stock on her website (red and blue) are like 320 or so, so i assume they were originally at 500