harmonykorine

Zella Day

I remember this time last year I was so excited for the album - since the original release plan was September 2021 but oh well :eek3:

I'm sooo glad it's seeing the light of day soon and I am just as excited as I was then!! Zella is such an amazing artist and I still feel so sorry for her having to go through all the label hell early in her career. I wonder if she's ever gonna talk about the scrapped album in the future 

11 hours ago, forensicflowergirl said:

Yes. Moonslot Junkie, Chinatown, Cherry Heart…I want those ones so bad. A few posts ago there is a list of songs from kicker era that we all want ☹️ But there are so many. In an article I posted on this page or the last said that she wrote about 70 songs for the record.

edit: just found this live of mushroom punch :) 

THANK YOU! She’s so precious 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Mushroom Punch is so good, but what is it about? the MV makes it seem like drugs?

It is about drugs 100000%, Shrooms are a west coast thing- they’re more spiritual than anything. She’s acting like she’s tripping on atleast an 8th of shrooms in the video, I only take about a gram & a half & feel so mellow & euphoric. I think the whole message is about having that psychic love & being able to feel your lover growing distant & being able to communicate & feel his full emotions (& being able to communicate yours almost telepathically) in the spirit realm

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It is about drugs 100000%, Shrooms are a west coast thing- they’re more spiritual than anything. She’s acting like she’s tripping on atleast an 8th of shrooms in the video, I only take about a gram & a half & feel so mellow & euphoric. I think the whole message is about having that psychic love & being able to feel your lover growing distant & being able to communicate & feel his full emotions (& being able to communicate yours almost telepathically) in the spirit realm

ah, thank you!

im from the east coast so shrooms aren’t as common here

i gotta rewatch the video

negAbhB.png

On 8/29/2022 at 9:58 PM, eyelovelefteye said:

Thats actually pretty, love that the indie store one is marbled :flutter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

holocene would've fit so well on the record and it deserved a spot 100% :true: time forgets no one except random single droplets and a song as magnum opus-ey as Holo-mother-fucking-cene ft. Weyes Blood deserves a home and a vinyl pressing 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 9/6/2022 at 6:06 PM, pin up galore said:

holocene would've fit so well on the record and it deserved a spot 100% :true: time forgets no one except random single droplets and a song as magnum opus-ey as Holo-mother-fucking-cene ft. Weyes Blood deserves a home and a vinyl pressing 

I’m obsessed with that song; a vinyl release for it would have been gorgeous 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i saw there is a collab they done together, she mentioned it in 2020, was this related to lana's project or to zella's one do we know?

Not sure if this is what you’re referring to, but Zella is featured on ‘For Free’ off of Chemtrails? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

Not sure if this is what you’re referring to, but Zella is featured on ‘For Free’ off of Chemtrails? x

ye, that might be it, i just thought there could be another song with only her and lana, saw that on lanapedia tho xx

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y