harmonykorine

Zella Day

2 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

I used to be so obsessed with her debut album, even the tracks she performed live like Tigra, but the new stuff is a bit too slow and sleepy for me, i just can't force myself to listen till the end of song. 

My Game is the only one that i can listen to fully and bop to

9ISvyf0.gif

2 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

I used to be so obsessed with her debut album, even the tracks she performed live like Tigra, but the new stuff is a bit too slow and sleepy for me, i just can't force myself to listen till the end of song. 

Ugh #justicefortigra I hope it still gets released. When I caught her set at a music festival back in 2016, she told the crowd the song would be on her upcoming album. To be fair, she actually hasn't released a full album since 2015 and it still could technically be on her next album, but I'm nervous it won't since it's been so long. It's one of my favourites, even after only hearing live versions! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love the new stuff haha, Only a Dream is one of my favorites from her. But yes, her style has changed quite a bit. But she seems really happy with it and lets be DAMN SURE that I have a bottle ready for midnight tonight and Holocene's release. Its always a (solo) party here :dance::dorothy4:!!

She really fell off my map. I used to think she was so big because Hypnotic is a huge song in my mind back in tumblr era but none of my friends who were on tumblr around that same time could even remember her. I haven’t read back over but is there a reason she literally fell off?

2 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

I love her soft singing voice! Such a chill vibe :lanahairflip2:  Their voices go great together. Absolutely love it. 

Yuss!!! And damn when she goes low with that "time forgets no one" at 3:20 ughhhh this is a serve from them both!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Is it sacrilege to say id be so cool if Yosemite had this same vibe? Its just, wooooohhh this is chill incarnate. Id kill to hear Lana with these two again.

YESSS, I'd love that. I hope Zella's and Natalie's production style rubs off on Lana

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

I have really enjoyed everything that Zella has released so far. I thought the EP was great, the covers are also good and Holocene is a delight to hear. I hope she releases an album soon.

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Does anyone have a masterpost? I basically have everything but there's 5 or 6 tracks I'm missing if anyone is willing to upload!

Looking for:

Lost Track of Time (320kbps, i+, or lossless-my copy is 128 kbps)

Love Is..

Teenage Heart

Needy

Let It Go

After the Fire

do u mind sharing some of the unreleased u have? :cuteface:

I just had the most bizarre experience, and I feel the need to share.

Someone asked me what brand a certain Lana dress I had was, and because I was too lazy to go upstairs, find the dress, and look at the tag, I decided just to go through my order confirmations in my email to find the order that would've said the brand. Well, while I was searching through all my orders, I found an order confirmation from 2017 that showed I had purchased Zella's Man on the Moon/Hunnie Pie 7" white vinyl. I literally don't even remember purchasing it. I've actually been hunting for both versions of the vinyl for awhile now (there's a white & a red reissued version, and I always seem to miss them despite the fact they aren't widely sought after and only go for $20 on resale) because I thought I didn't own either. I was so confused by this order confirmation because, seriously, I didn't remember ever ordering and receiving one. I checked the date on the order, and in 2017 I was living in Brooklyn. I moved out of Brooklyn in 2018 and I unpacked the majority of my stuff - important things like clothes, makeup, jewelry, collectables, etc. I thought I would have maybe kept the vinyl in the same drawer I kept all my CDs and such in while in Brooklyn since it was a 7", but when I looked in my room to check if I had the CDs from Brooklyn indicating that I had unpacked them, they were there. So I'm thinking ??? Where the hell would I have put this vinyl? Did I even ever unpack it? Did I really even ever receive it? Is this all an illusion??

Well, because I hate unpacking, I still have 5 unpacked boxes of stuff from my Brooklyn flat in my hallway (3 years later) and the rest are in storage. I had no clue of what box I would have even put it in because I wasn't even that sure of where I would have kept it while living in Brooklyn (and I was really hoping it wasn't in a box in storage.) I started digging through my boxes in the hall, and guess what I found in a box that contained random kitchen stuff - the Zella Day Man on the Moon/Hunnie Pie 7" red vinyl.

I'm so fcking confused.

Not only do I not have any recollection whatsoever of ever owning either of the MOTM/HP vinyls, but the order confirmation says I ordered the white vinyl and the one I found in my Brooklyn boxes is the red one?? Did the person I order the vinyl from mislabel which version they were selling? Did I order both and somehow lose all memory of ever ordering either?  Is there still another Zella Day Man on the Moon/Hunnie Pie 7" vinyl on the loose somewhere in the depth of my belongings?? Also, a corner of the sleeve is bent - was this a result of it sitting in an unpacked box of random stuff for 3 years or was it already bent before then?? I don't know because I don't even remember originally ordering & receiving it!!

I'm very glad I discovered that I at least own one of the vinyls so I can cross it off my ISO list, especially since the red one is actually the more limited one, but this whole experience has left me with a whole lot more questions than answers. & I still have yet to find the brand of that Lana dress someone asked about that led to this whole experience.

That's all, thank you for listening x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Does anyone have Powered By Love in i+ or lossless? I found one that's 128 and complete, the other one was in 320 but it's missing Hope For Today & Can't Find the Words! I literally have the first 8 tracks in 320 with the two lq ones tacked on at the end haha if someone could please help me it would mean alot to me! Thank you. If it makes you feel any better about uploading huge .wav files I'll share her Kicker album instrumentals if someone can upload Powered by Love in lossless & either post it here or dm me!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif