harmonykorine

Zella Day

i got kicker when she released it but i havent really payed attention to her lmao .... what other songs does she have?? like if im gonna start stanning what do i need to know 

UbsOye5.png

I absolutely adore Zella..everything about her. She's someone I recommend to everyone I talk to. I've been a fan since late 2014 around when her EP was released and I've loved following her through her new music journey. Also, even if you're not a fan, please go to a show of hers if she ever goes near you. You won't regret it. After being upset that she wasn't coming near me for her tour, I was so excited that she was going to be playing at a music festival in my city, Music Midtown. She put on one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. She sounds absolutely incredible live and she was so energetic and lovable. She's so beautiful too. It was an overall amazing show, I wish I could see her again!

Also, afterwards, she wasn't supposed to be at the signing booth, but as I walked by the booth while walking to another stage I saw her name listen and bolted towards the line with my friends. She was mainly having short chats and signings with people, but we actually had a pretty lengthy conversation (I was also one of the last ones in line) and she was super sweet. At the end, she asked my name then reached out and hugged me and asked if I wanted a photo. SHE reached out to hug ME. I just couldn't believe it. Either way, she is one of the kindest people I've ever met and I recommend that everyone give her a chance.

(Also at Midtown, she did say she had music coming out "next month" [October], but she didn't specify if it was an album. She was probably referring to the two songs that'll be on the vinyl.)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1965 is my FAVE.

Man on the moon is unreleased but coming soon...it's an incredible song.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I absolutely adore Zella..everything about her. She's someone I recommend to everyone I talk to. I've been a fan since late 2014 around when her EP was released and I've loved following her through her new music journey. Also, even if you're not a fan, please go to a show of hers if she ever goes near you. You won't regret it. After being upset that she wasn't coming near me for her tour, I was so excited that she was going to be playing at a music festival in my city, Music Midtown. She put on one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. She sounds absolutely incredible live and she was so energetic and lovable. She's so beautiful too. It was an overall amazing show, I wish I could see her again!

Also, afterwards, she wasn't supposed to be at the signing booth, but as I walked by the booth while walking to another stage I saw her name listen and bolted towards the line with my friends. She was mainly having short chats and signings with people, but we actually had a pretty lengthy conversation (I was also one of the last ones in line) and she was super sweet. At the end, she asked my name then reached out and hugged me and asked if I wanted a photo. SHE reached out to hug ME. I just couldn't believe it. Either way, she is one of the kindest people I've ever met and I recommend that everyone give her a chance.

(Also at Midtown, she did say she had music coming out "next month" [October], but she didn't specify if it was an album. She was probably referring to the two songs that'll be on the vinyl.)

http://instagram.com/p/BKjQAcSj0ya/

this is so cute omg :icant: the way that she rubbed ur shoulder and hugged u :crai:

UbsOye5.png

@Elle omg sooooo sweet!!!! I love her, she's so genuinely kind and caring. I need to see her on tour  :flutter:

TjmiIK4.png

I agree with you!! She's so kind and sweet, plus her shows are amazing. 

I saw her in a small avenue and her energy was just crazy. Near the end of her set she asked us to not use our cellphones, she jumped off stage and started singing in the crowd, we were forming a circle around her. She communicates a lot with her audience which is awesome (not so much when you're tall like me and in first row isdkjhgdf I thought she was about to fall on me and I got a torticollis lmao). It was so nice to meet her, my friend and I talked with her and we took some photos. She's very easy to talk to honestly, I wasn't stressed at all (which was the case for all my other faves that I met oops). When we took our photo she stuck he cheek against mine as if we were friends  :flutter:

UM7JOQb.gif

Man on the Moon Oct 21 :)

https://twitter.com/zelladay/status/785985559344709634

Watch out Gaga :creep:

Looks like Zella's still salty :creep:

tumblr_nyy9i9OYj81qk96qgo1_1280.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

seeing all these videos/photos of people meeting their favourite singers makes me sad, but happy for them at the same time. I know I'll never ever get to go to a meet and greet or a concert ever in my life so it's no use dreaming about it.

anyways, I really like Zella :) her sound is so unique and shes such a sweet person. I'm excited for her new music!!

Man On The Moon + Hunnie Pie in 2 days! It IS getting a digital release right...? I know she talked about the vinyl, but I'm assuming iTunes too?

TjmiIK4.png

Man On The Moon + Hunnie Pie in 2 days! It IS getting a digital release right...? I know she talked about the vinyl, but I'm assuming iTunes too?

Wondering this too, but I think it will probably be on iTunes

EDIT It has both of the songs, but apparently Hunnie Pie is being held off on preorder until November 18