Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

Inb4 those unreleased songs are only played for sound check.

This is my fear. Like, why is the band just jamming along to studio recordings...on stage? I could understand if it was in a rehearsal studio. It just seems a tad random to pull out those old unreleased songs, but I hope I'm wrong. Us Against the World live ...... :grinds:   :magikarp:

This is my fear. Like, why is the band just jamming along to studio recordings...on stage? I could understand if it was in a rehearsal studio. It just seems a tad random to pull out those old unreleased songs, but I hope I'm wrong. Us Against the World live ...... :grinds:   :magikarp:

Probably they are jamming studio recordings because Lana wasn't there. I can't find a purpose on rehearsing all those songs if they are not going to perform them. Also this tour is random too. It's not to promote Ultraviolence nor Honeymoon so she can't continue with the same songs all over again. And fans have been asking for those unreleased. 

I really hope that setlist is true! Serial killer, Off to the Races and Brooklyn Baby omg!!  :brows:

Too bad for us Europeans we will see these songs only on YouTube  :rollin:

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr

The terrible thing is .. many fans know these unreleased ones, so they will sing along right from the first live performance on ...

They already do so on these instagram snippets. Like, why can't you just enjoy the music?!?

Everyone does it :) I mean usually when she preforms something new people are quiet but even if they do sing you shouldnt have problems hearing. Actually I sang at her concert, I couldn't even hear myself so I thought i was being quiet but it turns out I was waling in my videos LOL. 

I honestly don't know what to think about this! I really don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed if she doesn't perform unreleased songs (+ OTTR, YCBTB and G&M being back). These news are giving me 2011-early 2012 vibes, I'm emotional :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: the potential return of the Lana I've fallen for!

Umm people check out wiki ,,,the new setlist doesnt have serial killer, you can be the boss and us against the world  :,( !!!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Endless_Summer_Tour

i could literally edit wikipedia rn to say that her new album is called Vaginal Fluids, its not a reliable source,,,,,,

i hope she does OTTR differently, she seemed to struggle with some of the live performances previously bc of the low notes + fast-paced tempo of the studio version

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A tweet that I received from @c__beard:

"Lana's bassist told us that her record label questioned why she wanted to sing B sides but "she just wanted to"".

YEAH! BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!

Granted this is true of course, we'll see tonight/tomorrow. She sounds crazy good, when I first saw the OTTR snippet on Twitter I thought someone's fucking with people and it's a studio recording haha.