Sebastian

Honeymoon

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Still one of her absolute worst songs in terms of lyrics. She performed this instead of Love the last time I saw her life. I was so pissed, I went for a toilet break. I honestly dislike this song to a passion.

Damn you are just on an anti-Honeymoon rampage :awkney: Ngl even though I don't agree, I respect the dedication :oprah3:

imageproxy.jpg

34 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Still one of her absolute worst songs in terms of lyrics. She performed this instead of Love the last time I saw her life. I was so pissed, I went for a toilet break. I honestly dislike this song to a passion.

The Love Witch stan...

This song will always have a special place in my heart. Back in 2015, I was on a trip to California and Las Vegas. The first part of the trip was in California. The whole trip, I was vibing hard to UV. On the last night of the trip, as we were leaving LA, I’m back to my hotel room, I open up Insta… and Lana had posted the first teaser of the title track… The eerie vibes, the Honeymoon line repeated, the somber strings, the tiger… It’s one of her most hypnotic Lynchian tracks ever, one I associate with hot summer evenings. I love this song so much. 

5 hours ago, DCooper said:

"We both know that it's not fashionable to love me" really is one of the greatest opening lines to any album 

this song has so many beautiful & exquisite lyrics… one of my favorite lana love songs, it’s very honest, dark, & subtly intense, which i personally find so alluring & romantic :hair:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I’ll never forget when she first debuted this song she described it as ‘the beginning and the end of the record’ and I absolutely love that description. I’ll always remember when the lyrics were passed out during her Endless Summer tour. What an unmatched time :lanahairflip:

"Don’t forget me"

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs and fire that surrounds you
It's no wonder every man in town had neither fought nor found you

Dreaming away your life
Dreaming away your life
Dreaming away your life

giphy.gif

One of my favorite songs of all time. It encapsulates the sublimity of just lying in the grass, alienating yourself from all of the problems in the world, and just be subsumed by the beauty and poetry all around you 

I remember when this song dropped, I was on vacation during an overwhelmingly hot day in Florida where all you could really handle is being in the water or inside somewhere with air conditioning. The atmosphere of the song was so overwhelmingly beautiful and now I associated this song and album with nothing but good memories despite it being, what I think, to be her saddest album

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Damn you are just on an anti-Honeymoon rampage :awkney: Ngl even though I don't agree, I respect the dedication :oprah3:

Yes, because some people are doing the absolute most trying to proclaim this album as her best. It‘s not and it never will be.

Someone needs to counter all the overrating, so here I am. :oop: