Sebastian

Honeymoon

We both know the history of violence that surrounds you

But I'm not scared, there's nothing to lose now that I've found you

We could cruise to the news

Pico Boulevard in you used little bullet car if we choose

Mr. Born to lose

Mr. Born to lose? As in, born to lose your life, aka born to die. Jimmy teasssss

The history of violence that surrounds you? He hit me and it felt like a kiss... 

I'm kind of kidding but then I'm kind of not, it sounds like it's about Jimmy again, "Mr. Born to lose" and the violence part. Please, don't try to tell me this will be vaguely about alcohol again because I'm pretty sure "Jimmy pulls up in his blue Chevy Nova" and this allude to each other and so does UV... so uh... When does a bottle of Jim Bean drive a blue Chevy Nova? Hmmm? HMMMM? lmao

I know it's a stretch, but fuck it, I don't care. 

Can we get sources for this? Like a picture or something?

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

low-key hoping there wouldn't be a title track for Honeymoon. Ultraviolence too :oop2: I can never imagine how songs will sound from reading the lyrics so i'm just gonna forget I read this until the song is actually out. It's exciting though i'm sure new music is much closer than we really thought

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Mr. Born to lose

HAHAHAHHA

love this

im never critical when it comes to lana

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

i don't love these lyrics but i don't care because if just the lyrics to Ride had been posted before the song, i would've thought poorly of them... but the song is absolutely perfect. it's never good to read lyrics like they're a poem. you're getting 1/3 of what's really going on.