3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

Um the song in the new film trailer is a banger?? Me of 5yrs ago is horrified to see me stamping my damn Halsey stan card but life comes at u fast etc :agree2:

Yeah it sounds really good! :agree: now I'm more excited about this album lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

15 hours ago, The Siren said:

THE TRACKLIST OMG

Not the weird styling in the titles again :eyeroll2: well, at least it's not as severe as in Manic.

For sure The Tradition is an intro. Lilith, Whispers, The Lighthouse and Easier Than Lying sound very interesting! Can't wait to listen to them :flutter: which I was not expecting to say about a Halsey album anymore :bebe: 

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Not the weird styling in the titles again :eyeroll2: well, at least it's not as severe as in Manic.

For sure The Tradition is an intro. Lilith, Whispers, The Lighthouse and Easier Than Lying sound very interesting! Can't wait to listen to them :flutter: which I was not expecting to say about a Halsey album anymore :bebe: 

I think it's just cos she wasn't worried about tapping the caps/shift button on her keyboard :bebe:

Honestly, I've never really paid much attention to Halsey. But with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross at the helm for this new album, I am definitely intrigued. I listened to the snippet of I am not a woman I'm a God and I'm loving what I'm hearing. I will definitely be checking out her album when it drops. I love everything Trent Reznor does and I'd give anything for him to work with Lana at some point. If any of you longtime Halsey fans have any recommendations on which songs of hers I should check out, please let me know! I definitely favor the 90s industrial Electronica sound and I definitely like what I'm hearing so far from her upcoming release!  I imagine she will attract a lot of new listeners now that Trent is involved.

30 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Honestly, I've never really paid much attention to Halsey. But with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross at the helm for this new album, I am definitely intrigued. I listened to the snippet of I am not a woman I'm a God and I'm loving what I'm hearing. I will definitely be checking out her album when it drops. I love everything Trent Reznor does and I'd give anything for him to work with Lana at some point. If any of you longtime Halsey fans have any recommendations on which songs of hers I should check out, please let me know! I definitely favor the 90s industrial Electronica sound and I definitely like what I'm hearing so far from her upcoming release!  I imagine she will attract a lot of new listeners now that Trent is involved.

I'm looking forward to hear this new album too!

From her previous catalog, these are my favourites:

Badlands (2015)

Ghost

Colors

Hurricane

Drive

Coming Down

Roman Holiday

Haunting

Gasoline

Castle

Is There Somewhere (from her Room 93 EP, 2014)

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (2017)

Devil In Me

Alone

100 Letters

Eyes Closed

Walls Could Talk

Manic (2020)

Clementine

Graveyard

You Should Be Sad

Finally / Beautiful Stranger

Alanis' Interlude (feat. Alanis Morissette)

Still Learning

Also check Nightmare (2019), it's a nu metal piece that sounds really good!

1 hour ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

My top 10 Halsey songs would be

Nightmare - 2019 single

Experiment on Me - 2020 Soundtrack

Still Learning - 2020

Control - 2015

Alone - 2017

Ghost - 2015

Eyes Closed - 2017

Without You - 2020

You Should be Sad - 2020

Sorry - 2017

4 hours ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

Rock / Industrial vibes: Experiment on me 

Pop: Ghost, Colors, Strangers, Walls Could Talk, Without Me, Gasoline, Now Or Never

Ballads: Sorry

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

So - the album is out in two days but there are still no reviews on it? Has any insider said anything?

The visuals look stunning (although the movie script will likely be a cringefest) and even since the music heard in the trailers does not really seem to live up to it, it still sounded like some pretty nice alt-pop-tunes. I'd love to get some more information on this!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!