It kinda feels like there is no hype for the album. I get that she was pregnant/gave birth recently but surely something could've been prerecorded. The small hype from the album/movie announcement came and went and now there's nothing lol

26 minutes ago, The Siren said:

You can either wait two days or buy tickets to the film theatre screening. 

wooow thanks for your help!! too bad she ain't playin the movie in italy. of course i'll wait, duh! 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Seeing the movie in 30 hours. 

My boyfriend bought us tickets and he's not even a fan, he just wants to see it because he loved what he saw and heard in the trailer. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Seeing the movie in 30 hours. 

My boyfriend bought us tickets and he's not even a fan, he just wants to see it because he loved what he saw and heard in the trailer. 

Omg that boyfriend is a keeper (at least for now) :cryney2:

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Omg that boyfriend is a keeper (at least for now) :cryney2:

He truly is ?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Lmao y’all I’m at the ATL film showing and they’ve accidentally started playing free guy, everyone is like BOoO…the homophobia of it all (they’re fixing it now)

Tell them to start playing Tropico instead :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

15 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Trent Reznor produced this?…..that is so random. Color me curious.

the album is fucking stacked with isntrumentalists surprisingly...

dave grohl, trent reznor, atticus, lindsey buckingham, among many other notable men of which i've no clue exist for any memorable reason to my gay little monkey mind