I skimmed through the whole album and it sounds great! I liked most of it. Guess the production kinda reminded me of that of Nightmare :dua: This seems to be pointing out to be her best album yet. Checking out tomorrow :agree: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

easier than lying is amazing 

this album still has a lot of Halsey isms that prevent me from liking a lot of the songs fully, but I hope she continues to go further down some of the more interesting avenues that this album opens the door to. 

very surprising especially cause she could have put out an album of EDM songs and got 3 #1 hits probably. 

16 minutes ago, itskor said:

what's the song title that was used in the trailer?

It's Bells in Santa Fe, track 2. It sounds a little different for me, maybe they used a special edit for the film trailer, but it's definitely that song.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just finished the first full listen and wow oh wow. She really did THAT. This is really a body of work, I'm truly impressed. Lyrically, vocally and production-wise it's all very strong. 

The only pity I feel is that none of the tracks hit as hard as Experiment On Me, but aside from that it is amazing. I did keep expecting The Lighthouse to end with an explosion of guitars but it's amazing anyways

And of course have to mention the perfect cover, it's so perfect 

Really loving the direction she took with everything

Btw: does anyone know if the movie will available for streaming/online purchase?

ok seriously can people use both she/her and they/them? they literally were pissed when some magazine or whatever did the same thing and only used she/her pronouns

anyways im pretty excited to hear the album later next month

I have tickets to see the movie on Saturday - I'm not a big Halsey fan and haven't listened to any of her albums but the trailer had me gooped I have to see it :dua: should I listen to the album before I see the movie or do you think it'll be worth the wait to go into the theater with no knowledge of how the album sounds? I love NIN so the Trent Reznor production has me excited 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif