22 hours ago, VenusFlyTrap said:

people dissapear here is so good

It’s an outtake from the album?

are the bonus tracks available on CD or vinyls, or they were just leaked?

edit: nvm, a quick Google search answered my questions 

WTF. I never liked Halsey but this album is really good. Very few filler tracks.
The way COCC is on the same level for me and only just because of standout tracks, not album as a whole. Folk is good for background music in a car, but that's about it. It's so boring and predictable. Little Lizzynators, including myself, took an L this year.
Congrats to Halsey, though. Finally something interesting music-wise, not bland pop music with eDgY alt image.

5 hours ago, annedelrey said:

Is there a chance to buy a signed CD in Europe?? Its sold out everywere

there were signed vinyl copies. it came with the signed print she posted on her IG stories, but signed all the same.

i've been underwhelmed by every halsey release since room 93/badlands, but this one is SO GOOD! no skips, immaculate production, cool concept and very well executed, i love it so much! i'm very curious about the movie, why isn't it available on the internet yet ughhh

19 minutes ago, lovesick said:

i've been underwhelmed by every halsey release since room 93/badlands, but this one is SO GOOD! no skips, immaculate production, cool concept and very well executed, i love it so much! i'm very curious about the movie, why isn't it available on the internet yet ughhh

it's still screening a bunch of places on IMAX today/tonight, so imagine it'll be released online next week sometime?

19 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

do i...like halsey now.......

me ever since manic came out...truly used to find her so annoying but life is long etc and now here i am, gently stanning :um:

aOaIzH2.gif

4 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

WTF. I never liked Halsey but this album is really good. Very few filler tracks.
The way COCC is on the same level for me and only just because of standout tracks, not album as a whole. Folk is good for background music in a car, but that's about it. It's so boring and predictable. Little Lizzynators, including myself, took an L this year.
Congrats to Halsey, though. Finally something interesting music-wise, not bland pop music with eDgY alt image.

well blame trent reznor and atticus ross for that

7 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I was amazed by HFK at the time of its release but it really has aged like milk for me. Now I’m really fascinated with the new album and I hope this is not the case with this one!

Blame the features and some of that 2017 trap production style. I think Now or Never is one of her worst songs.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

It's trying really hard to be meaningful, edgy and dark but well .. it's a Halsey album, so that's probably what one has to expect. I feel like the whole album would have been much better if she would accept that you don't always have to be all over the place to make an impact.

Tracks like 1121 or Ya'arbournee for example would have been much nicer without the oversinging. you can really her how she forces herself to sound MEANINGFUL.

The "rock" tunes like You Asked For This, Easier Than This and honey feel kinda dated. Like something Avril Lavigne or Paramore would have done back in the day. IMO the more "laid back" moments of those songs - mostly the verses - are much more interesting than the wannabe-badass choruses.

The Lighthouse on the other hand is such a strong song and - honestly - the only one that actually fits the aesthetics she teased for this album. I really adore the combination of raw guitar, cool-cat-vocals and the melodic chorus. I feel like this approach would have worked much better than the whole "former Disney teenstar gone mainstream-rock in the early 2000s"-sound.

Lilith is another track I enjoy, it's pretty groovy and apart from the edgelord lyrics it's not going out of it's way to be sPecIaL.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!