3 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

Hate to think that this pop girl everyone laughed at released an excellent album that destroyed many of my favourites'. :oprah2:

the truth...listening to "the tradition" rn :kris:

do we think they're announcing a summer/fall tour? 

aOaIzH2.gif

41 minutes ago, urgirl said:

on tiktok she posted a clip of nightmare with all the things she said sample :godlaugh2:

i love nightmare and all the things she said is ICONIC but i'm glad she took the lyric sample out and chose the interpolation instead, it was really for the best

this is probably the wrong thread to ask this in -

i’m not really a halsey fan but i do really like nin and i’ve heard very good things about the album

and i kinda want to listen to it but i don’t wanna be disappointed

btw i’m a pop fan first and foremost so i’m obviously not afraid of pop music i just have been turned off a bit by halsey cause she sounds like the indie girl welcome to my kitchen vine no offense meant :toofloppy:

basically the question is should i listen do you think i’d like it etc etc

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i’m not really a halsey fan but i do really like nin and i’ve heard very good things about the album

btw i’m a pop fan first and foremost so i’m obviously not afraid of pop music i just have been turned off a bit by halsey cause she sounds like the indie girl welcome to my kitchen vine no offense meant :toofloppy:

YES. have you heard i am not a woman i'm a god? one of the more classic NIN sounding songs on the record. listen to that and if u like listen to whole record, it's incredible.

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

I Am Not A Woman, The Tradition, 1121 and You Asked For This are the best songs imo

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 2/2/2022 at 4:21 PM, the ocean said:

I listen to pop, I like NIN and rock in general. It took me a while to like the album and I like the majority of songs and will be buying the vinyl as soon as I can afford to. So much effort was put in it but not in a cashgrab way. So definitely give it a listen. The only 'meh' songs are the cutesy ones about her baby lmao. You get used to the edgy mood of the album so the songs seem out of place. 

I was never bothered by her indie girl voice because she kinda owns it. She eventually stopped so it's safe to check the rest of her albums, although I'm not a fan of them except Badlands. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I watched the Making Of part 1 and 2. Part 2 is the best one. I can't believe Halsey really did this, and the support she needed because of being pregnant! She's really amazing. I'm so glad she got through it and the movie came out so beautiful. 

Also, I just found about about the demo of Nightmare where she sings All The Things She Said!

15 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

im very New in her fandom, is there like claimed no. 1 album among fanbase, like lanas ultraviolence, i wanna know what should i pay attention on 

i think badlands is everybody's fave. also manic and the last album are good too

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

im very New in her fandom, is there like claimed no. 1 album among fanbase, like lanas ultraviolence, i wanna know what should i pay attention on 

i don’t think it’s a fan favourite but if i cant have love i want power is her best, then manic, then badlands then hfk