3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

im very New in her fandom, is there like claimed no. 1 album among fanbase, like lanas ultraviolence, i wanna know what should i pay attention on 

It's definitely Badlands that's the fan favourite. But her newest is even more of a masterpiece, coming from someone who thought nothing topped badlands until it arrived.

All of her albums are good but personally I think HFK stands noticeably lower as it seemed to be the only one that didn't achieve what she was going for. 

On 2/2/2022 at 6:21 PM, avenue said:

this is probably the wrong thread to ask this in -

i’m not really a halsey fan but i do really like nin and i’ve heard very good things about the album

and i kinda want to listen to it but i don’t wanna be disappointed

btw i’m a pop fan first and foremost so i’m obviously not afraid of pop music i just have been turned off a bit by halsey cause she sounds like the indie girl welcome to my kitchen vine no offense meant :toofloppy:

basically the question is should i listen do you think i’d like it etc etc

I hadn't known a single Halsey song before this album. But because I dig NIN and Reznor so much decided to give this one try. There are some gems on there where Reznor's magic really shines through and some cutesy meh songs. I can't name songs off of the top of my head because I haven't listened to it that much. Still if you're a fan of NIN, it's worth giving it a listen to imo. 

Edit: Warning though, cause she sounds like you mentioned at times and her lyrics make me cringe sometimes.

so after listening to each album twice and omg badlands is right that sound i adore in music, really dark and hard, but the rest is just not it, i only liked girl is a gun, without me and ashley, ty to everyone who answered to me:kiss3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 4/21/2022 at 11:43 AM, lanaismamom said:

im very New in her fandom, is there like claimed no. 1 album among fanbase, like lanas ultraviolence, i wanna know what should i pay attention on 

badlands is not only a fan favourite but a classic in and of itself, it had everyone and their mums listening to it in 2015 and 2016

im not a halsey fan but i loved badlands, like, it's that album. i would say it's as iconic as born to die 

7 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

badlands is not only a fan favourite but a classic in and of itself, it had everyone and their mums listening to it in 2015 and 2016

im not a halsey fan but i loved badlands, like, it's that album. i would say it's as iconic as born to die 

fairly certainly undoubtedly

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, clementines said:

hopeless fountain kingdom is such a perfect album, sad she doesn't love it.

Honestly I prefer HFK to Manic and Badlands: It doesn't sound like she's trying so hard to be alternative like she does on those two albums. However IICHLIWP is still her best album by far

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

16 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Honestly I prefer HFK to Manic and Badlands: It doesn't sound like she's trying so hard to be alternative like she does on those two albums. However IICHLIWP is still her best album by far

as soon as hfk came out it topped Badlands for me, but for a while Manic was my favorite, then back to hfk, then IICHLIWP swept all of her previous records :legend:

To me is

IICHLIWP > Badlands > Room 93 >> HFK >>>>>> Manic

Haven't listened to the new song but reading it goes back to the Manic style threw me off.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

IICHLIWP > HFK > Manic > Badlands > Room 93 (Is There Somewhere is one of her best songs but Room 93 just isn't long enough to top her albums)

I know this is unpopular asf but it's just how I feel :icant:

58 minutes ago, clementines said:

IICHLIWP > HFK > Manic > Badlands > Room 93 (Is There Somewhere is one of her best songs but Room 93 just isn't long enough to top her albums)

I know this is unpopular asf but it's just how I feel :icant:

switch hfk & manic and i 100% agree

aOaIzH2.gif

Little Halseys, I'm looking for a nice audio rip of 1121 rock version live. Does anyone have a file to share? Please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde