^ If we did stuff like that the Honeymoon thread would only have like 2 pages....we Lana fans must speculate lol, there isn't much else to do all the time sometimes

not people being delusional enough to call anything she's released a "bop"

While we wait for her next top 40 artist parody, let's discuss what we think her first week sales will scrape

BzhmW.png

Are we going to forget the fact that Halsey is more than just a casual Lana fan? She loves Lana so I mean.... I doubt it was an accident. https://twitter.com/halseymusic/status/367564154049429504

In all honesty, I do think Halsey is a bit ridiculous on twitter and lacks originality, but I still bop to her songs and would call myself a fan LMAOOOO. She does so many ridiculous things straight off of my tumblr dashboard, everyone can see that, but she's smart for doing that because there are those teenage girls out there with their **aesthetic** blogs that are looking for exactly Halsey's style, thats why she is so successful right now. 

THIS, honestly, oh my god, I fucking hate all the girls and boys that call themselves "sad/teen/rad/grunge" because they dress as the photos with those tags in tumblr, I hate that, they have like NO IDEA what fucking grunge is, they just try to be "fucked up" kids, I just call them Effybots. Ugh, it's so annoying how being "fucked up" and "sad" has become a trend, no authentic feelings here, just fucking copycats. It's okay if you see something you like and wear it because you like it, but copying a whole personality of a "sad" teen is just bullshit.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i think it will sell well actually, I'm honestly so shocked at how much of a following internet artists have...  :toofunny: like her marina and melanie martinez

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

wow.. what a disgusting attitude

http://iamhalsey.com/post/123208980701/which-halsey-songs-are-about-matty

you should be glad people are even listening to your trash music, let alone taking the time to actually dissect them as if to say that you are actually interesting as an artist

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i think it will sell well actually, I'm honestly so shocked at how much of a following internet artists have... :toofunny: like her marina and melanie martinez

Melanie and Marina are like the opposite of Halsey

Melanie and Marina are like the opposite of Halsey

although I'm not a fan of either, they are definitely more original and interesting than her. I'm just saying they are kind of in the realm of these new age "internet artists" who's fans only exist on twitter 

you should be glad people are even listening to your trash music, let alone taking the time to actually dissect them as if to say that you are actually interesting as an artist

She's so bitter towards people and thats why i could never really get into her music...Like she flipped out on a fan cause they said that she ripped off whatever song she 'sampled' on Hold me Down. be professional.

Demos_copy.png

Maybe you all should quit this discussion now and come back to it AFTER you hear the album? I don't want to sound rude but for real...

I'd prefer to have an intellectual discussion tbh.

not people being delusional enough to call anything she's released a "bop"

While we wait for her next top 40 artist parody, let's discuss what we think her first week sales will scrape

Her songs have radio potential. But I do think she's going to have good sales for a debut artist.

THIS, honestly, oh my god, I fucking hate all the girls and boys that call themselves "sad/teen/rad/grunge" because they dress as the photos with those tags in tumblr, I hate that, they have like NO IDEA what fucking grunge is, they just try to be "fucked up" kids, I just call them Effybots. Ugh, it's so annoying how being "fucked up" and "sad" has become a trend, no authentic feelings here, just fucking copycats. It's okay if you see something you like and wear it because you like it, but copying a whole personality of a "sad" teen is just bullshit.

It's the internet, what are you gonna do?

i think it will sell well actually, I'm honestly so shocked at how much of a following internet artists have...  :toofunny: like her marina and melanie martinez

Lana is an internet artist too. Really any artist under 25 years old is a child of the internet and is influenced by it. You're acting as if it's a negative when in fact it should be an asset for launching new acts. Marina started out on Myspace in like 2006 whereas Melanie developed her career through television.

You're entitled to your opinion but you're bitter as fuck for no legitimate reason. If you don't like Halsey then leave the damn thread and find an artist that you like.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'd prefer to have an intellectual discussion tbh.

Her songs have radio potential. But I do think she's going to have good sales for a debut artist.

It's the internet, what are you gonna do?

Lana is an internet artist too. Really any artist under 25 years old is a child of the internet and is influenced by it. You're acting as if it's a negative when in fact it should be an asset for launching new acts. Marina started out on Myspace in like 2006 whereas Melanie developed her career through television.

You're entitled to your opinion but you're bitter as fuck for no legitimate reason. If you don't like Halsey then leave the damn thread and find an artist that you like.

Lana WAS an internet artist, she surpassed that shit like no internet artist sell 5M + WW with one album.

Lana WAS an internet artist, she surpassed that shit like no internet artist sell 5M + WW with one album.

Lana grabbed every single internet savvy teenager from 2012. She got her success by being controversial (and that unspeakable remix).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Lana grabbed every single internet savvy teenager from 2012. She got her success by being controversial (and that unspeakable remix).

When the remix happened she had already sold the majority of the albums. 

Well it's true lol. You shouldn't take offense unless you think she may be talking to you.

Im not taking offense to it. Im just saying this further proves that she needs to work on her delivery of words. Also I don't see all that could be in between the lines of the song, its not that deep of a song, pretty literal. Obviously not a party song, though.

Demos_copy.png