hahaha, dying at y'all freaking out on me last night

i was just saying that because badlandsdeluxee literally had JUST posted the link when i posted my post on here :toofunny:

it was a kiiii reading y'alls replies, hope you guys don't hate me too much <3 much love and halsey-ness

but yeah, badlands is kinda good. not album of the year like all the 12 year olds are saying, but it's good. still have the demo of New Americana on there instead of the final one. the demo sounds more like a final version than the actual final version does. kinda weird that there isn't a titletrack on here tho

list from fave to least fave (based on my first listen):

01 New Americana (demo)

02/03 Colors + Colors pt. 2

04 Gasoline

05 Drive

06 Ghost

07 Hauting

08 Hold Me Down

09 Castle

10 Roman Holiday

11 Strange Love

12 Hurricane

13 Coming Down

14 Young God

15 I Walk The Line

16 Control

i think this seems right for me rn. how bout y'all?

lABVyGE.png

The album is quite nice.

Not too original and not too diversive but nice to listen to.

Ghost, Hurricane and New Americana still are highlights of the album.

I also really like Control, it's having such a nice sound and the lyrics are ok aswell.

The rest is composed of "nice" songs and some that are ok to listen to, but actualyl quite forgetable as stand-alone-songs.

Her voice is really nice, though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm actually shocked at how much I like the album. Nothing about the album is groundbreaking, but I think its a pretty well put together concept album from a 20 year old. The lyrics are kind of over the top I would agree but we are on a Lana Del Rey forum so who are we to talk  :creep:

My favorite part of the album starts after Roman Holiday, I like how dark it becomes after that, this album could serve a great short film, I got some pretty cool vibes off it. The production combined with her voice made it so great. I will add this to my snatched playlist next to Honeymoon tracks, Cry Baby and M3LL155X and play it for the next month, lol.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

OMG no  :( I just cancelled my order of the deluxe CD to order the box and now I noticed the box is sold out in Europe  :defeated:

I messaged her support to not cancel my CD but I doubt they will read it before they cancel it  :defeated:

warriorsig4zsat.png

I'm excited to hear You(th) and the Drive Demo. Completely forgot we still have those coming.

I hope someone can rip that Vinyl in good quality tho... I'd have tried but since its sold out...

warriorsig4zsat.png