The only song I dislike is "New Americana"... Idk why..

Can someone explain to me, why ppl hate Halsey?? Especially on this forum lol

Wow, ppl really can be annoying  :toofunny:

Should we compare every artists whose lyrics are similar to Lana's?? :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  

Its just a very small number of people whom wanna hate hate hate. She is extremely popular right now, and fanbase growing like wildfire.

Talent is talent. Anyone who denies that- is jealous and/or demented. Dot listen to the bullshit from idiotic narrowminded fools.

Halsey and Lana are very, very different. Of course there will be some similrariites in things. but like i have mentioned (and many others),

Lana didn't INVENT her style. Its been around for decades. and decades. She is PART of that style of music and art. Many have done

that long before Elizabeth Woolridge Grant dreamed about singing at church as a child.

This is not to put anyone down. Lana is awesome. Halsey is awesome. many others are awesome too. and many more new ones years

from now will be awesome and they are true and original in their portraying of this type of music/art.

can you stop

Halsey is #2 badlands billboard top 200 albums on the debut. Thats fucking incredible. Still a few weeks for it to hit the #1 best top album release.

the numbers speaks for the ears she has fallen on to. No worries. Halsey is rightfully getting huge af. and she deserves every bit of it.

but talking about charts and crap, alot of that going on right now with Lana's HM, and i mentioned to someone, the important thing

is you love the music. thats it. if it resonates within your soul,, who the fuck cares about what anyone, or any chart posts right???