My point is that its a fact that Halsey's range isn't "huge". She probably sings at the same octave and note in each one of her songs 

i am not gonna argue about things.

It doesn't matter does it?

Halsey is amazing. Thats all we all need to know. Thats why Badlands is a huge success. Thats why we have had it on repeat. Enjoy the great album! :D :D :D :P

^i am dying :rip: 

BUT ANYWAY 

i got this today!! it was supposed to take 4-7 days from the 25th of august, but i just got it today.... mess :toofunny:

but yeaaa, the box set is honestly so great. it's so cool and the postcards look amazing. i love 'em. and the badlands demos are pretty cute as well! great collectors item!

CPqubo7UcAAqOXz.jpg

lABVyGE.png

^i am dying :rip:

BUT ANYWAY 

i got this today!! it was supposed to take 4-7 days from the 25th of august, but i just got it today.... mess :toofunny:

but yeaaa, the box set is honestly so great. it's so cool and the postcards look amazing. i love 'em. and the badlands demos are pretty cute as well! great collectors item!

wow

Boxset? didn't know she even made one LOL.. very nice for you. :)

I just have the CD. Whats all in the boxset?

wow

Boxset? didn't know she even made one LOL.. very nice for you. :)

I just have the CD. Whats all in the boxset?

http://www.myplaydirect.com/halsey/badlands-deluxe-box/details/117468190?feature-name=badlands&feature=117464541

And the video?  :deadbanana:

Excited to announce that @MTV will premiere the New Americana video at 7:10pm EST tomorrow. Make sure you turn on that TV. 2728.png

The video will be on @Vevo immediately after that 1f4ab.png

http://www.myplaydirect.com/halsey/badlands-deluxe-box/details/117468190?feature-name=badlands&feature=117464541

Excited to announce that @MTV will premiere the New Americana video at 7:10pm EST tomorrow. Make sure you turn on that TV. 2728.png

The video will be on @Vevo immediately after that 1f4ab.png

Holy fuck. Thanks comeintomybedroom! Thats amazing, i never saw that before.. i wonder whats in the booklet..would love to see..

I've never seen any videos of hers yet either, only LIVE recording youtube vids, which blew my mind., and the audio clips..

and tons of interview clips now, seems like new ones coming out every day on a major radio or media .. :)

I love Badlands so much, I can't believe it. I never woulda thought..

I cant wait to hear her next album, and would love to see her live.

totally cool chick. a little intense at times, but hey.. its the music industry.

Girl. How many times are you gonna say how much you love badlands 

Demos_copy.png

@@comeintomybedroom, have you found any recent full concert hq vids?

thx!

:bop:

No, I haven't. Sorry.

I feel like I need to say that even though I started this thread or whatever, I am not a Halsey stan. I do consider myself a fan though, lol.

Why do I feel like a huge douche at the office who takes themselves too seriously after saying that lmaooo