would be nice to see a professionally recorded video made of one of these headlining shows, as well as

one of Halseys show opening for The Wknd..

wonder if the Wknd and Halsey will do a collob, or sing a song together on stage..that could be amazing.

:)

I'm here for a Weeknd collab but the lipsters would lose it because he just collabed with Lana

H0bDaqU.gif

I wonder what the biggest venue the weeknd will play with Halsey will seat?

This thing is just blowing up huge (in a very good way), for her.. nice to hit a few stadium

sized venues, if the weekend can sell that many.  I think the tour she did with Imagine Dragons recently,

were 20,000 seat venues+,  Bigger the better. more exposure. Should be a interesting year.

Wow!

You all need to check out the huge Halsey Thread on the ATRL site. Its amazing. Some really good posts actually in there, amongst

all the slayage. I can't believe how big the thread was.. still reading thru.. hundreds of pages

anyway, it is of my official opinion at this time, that the best album of the past 100 years by anyone- (talking total album here),

is Halsey's Badlands. Completely slays. every song is a 10/10. The critical aclaim she is recieving is to be expected. Fucking masterpiece

album. I have to see her live, but her entire tour sold out in minutes.. :O  so hoping for some good HQ video recordings.. :$

Finito. :facepalm:

Wow!

You all need to check out the huge Halsey Thread on the ATRL site. Its amazing. Some really good posts actually in there, amongst

all the slayage. I can't believe how big the thread was.. still reading thru.. hundreds of pages

anyway, it is of my official opinion at this time, that the best album of the past 100 years by anyone- (talking total album here),

is Halsey's Badlands. Completely slays. every song is a 10/10. The critical aclaim she is recieving is to be expected. Fucking masterpiece

album. I have to see her live, but her entire tour sold out in minutes.. :O so hoping for some good HQ video recordings.. :$

we get it dude, I love Halsey too but I don't write love novels about her

smile.gif

album. I have to see her live, but her entire tour sold out in minutes.. :O  so hoping for some good HQ video recordings.. :$

can you relax

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Wow!

album. I have to see her live, but her entire tour sold out in minutes.. :O so hoping for some good HQ video recordings.. :$

We get it, Badlands is a good album. Chill.

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Wow!

CAN YOU GET A TWITTER PLEASE :) :) :) thanks

so i can block you

lABVyGE.png

The critical aclaim she is recieving is to be expected. 

"Reading interviews with Halsey or scrolling through her Twitter feed, you get the sense of a canny and talented performer, one who legitimately wants to connect with fans. But the public persona only comes through on Badlands in fits and starts, and there isn't a single subversive or original second on the album. "We are the new Americana/ High on legal marijuana/ Raised on Biggie and Nirvana," goes the chorus on "New Americana." Like most of Badlands, it's calculated, defiant, and, ultimately, hollow."

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/20951-badlands/ 4.9

"Badlands is recycle bin pop. No amount of spam changes that" 

https://twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/640574666436943872

"we have another colorfully dressed completely faceless pop landing on top of a bunch of synthetic overall atmospheric instrumentals with a voice that is totally unrecognizable" 

Also, she doesn't even have a metacritic

What-Is-The-Truth-Gif.gif

•  

Demos_copy.png

Wow!

That is delusional, and you know it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Wow!

sis....... i can name you more than 10 albums released this year who are better than Badlands.

UM7JOQb.gif

Wow!

E N O U G H

Wow!

#BuyTheFool

How is it that whenever I come in this thread, there's always a completely different atmosphere on each page?

one page is filled with a fight

one page is filled with stills from Spongebob episodes with Halsey lyrics on them

one page is filled with sass

With each of them sprinkled with the same "i love halsey..and BADLANDS....artist of our generation clearly" messages

:rip:

still accurate

mess

MkWI4Ns.png

Wow!

tumblr_nv8w85vq4d1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

:omfg2: :thumb2: :thumb3:

the reactions.. LMFAO.. didn't know anyone was looking at this thread.. guess i was wrong. :creepna2:

this ignore feature is so fuckin beautiful.. :D :smokes2: :smokes3: :smokes4:

And the @ feature is free! :smokes3:

You're clearly trolling when you say Baldlands is anywhere close to the top 100 albums in the last century when it's middle of the pack at best for at least the last year alone.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1