https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/651946885473783808/pu/vid/360x640/59AMFuLYXsyjnCYF.mp4

I'm actually really glad she spoke out about this subject. I hate going to concerts where people are being pushed around to the point where they faint and break down. But the way she speaks about it... gurl :toofunny:

i love the way she addressed it. she let every bitch at that show that she was NOT fucking around

FzytWEW.png

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/651946885473783808/pu/vid/360x640/59AMFuLYXsyjnCYF.mp4

I'm actually really glad she spoke out about this subject. I hate going to concerts where people are being pushed around to the point where they faint and break down. But the way she speaks about it... gurl :toofunny:

Tbh this actually isn't a super uncommon thing. I saw Charli XCX in a small ass bar back in 2013 before she hit big and it was still pretty crowded and she stopped the show and told these people to stop pushing and then again to say "don't fucking fight at my show". 

Tbh this actually isn't a super uncommon thing. I saw Charli XCX in a small ass bar back in 2013 before she hit big and it was still pretty crowded and she stopped the show and told these people to stop pushing and then again to say "don't fucking fight at my show". 

Yeah charli says that a lot but she doesnt go on a 30 second monalouge threatening to cancel a whole tour  :toofunny:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Yeah charli says that a lot but she doesnt go on a 30 second monalouge threatening to cancel a whole tour :toofunny:

If maybe 25 people each date are getting hurt (bruised, seizure, etc) then that's a huge problem because if that's a consistent pattern then like 750 people would be hurt over 30 dates of her show. She doesn't really do shit worth fighting over front row for so I don't get the point of kids fighting at her shows.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

she spoke to those twinks like the father they never had

If maybe 25 people each date are getting hurt (bruised, seizure, etc) then that's a huge problem because if that's a consistent pattern then like 750 people would be hurt over 30 dates of her show. She doesn't really do shit worth fighting over front row for so I don't get the point of kids fighting at her shows.

at Nicki's concert in 2011 i counted a total of 83 people who fainted during the concert because they got pushed around all night. they had to pull girls out all night. my friend bruised her ribs that night. ):

at the Nicki concert this year, it was reported in the news that there was like 50-60 people this time around. there's something about those Nicki concerts, man. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

I had like 50+ people faint at my lana concert (paradise tour). It was a mess

Demos_copy.png

lol seriously, people were like dying 'cause it was so insane in the pit at Lana last year. security were pulling so many bodies over the barricade. I ended up getting to front row like after four songs, but i was like so dehydrated and weak and drenched in sweat (that probably wasn't even mine) after the show omg. my hair was so fucked up and i looked so raunch I'm glad i didn't run into lana or something.

charli and marina have always been super tame though.

yeah, the Lana concert in Norway was a major mess as well. every time Lana would walk off stage and down to the barricades to say hi, people would push so fucking hard the barricade would move a little. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

yeah, the Lana concert in Norway was a major mess as well. every time Lana would walk off stage and down to the barricades to say hi, people would push so fucking hard the barricade would move a little. :defeated:

That's so annoying. If people were a lot more chill then artists would go closer to barricades more without being pulled into the crowd.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

That's so annoying. If people were a lot more chill then artists would go closer to barricades more without being pulled into the crowd.

Yeah. 

People are who are going to the concert in Oslo are all really pissed rn. The GA tickets were 18+ when I got my tickets on Wednesday, and the balcony was free of age. BUT HELLO, THANK YOU, YES, THEY SWITCHED IT UP, SO NOW THE BALCONY IS 18+ AND THE FLOOR IS FOR EVERYONE AND NOW I HAVE BALCONY SEATS ALL THE SUDDEN :-))) and now i have try to change my tickets to GA standing and stand there with 12-15 year olds whose never been to a concert before. fucking hell. BYE

lABVyGE.png

Yeah. 

People are who are going to the concert in Oslo are all really pissed rn. The GA tickets were 18+ when I got my tickets on Wednesday, and the balcony was free of age. BUT HELLO, THANK YOU, YES, THEY SWITCHED IT UP, SO NOW THE BALCONY IS 18+ AND THE FLOOR IS FOR EVERYONE AND NOW I HAVE BALCONY SEATS ALL THE SUDDEN :-))) and now i have try to change my tickets to GA standing and stand there with 12-15 year olds whose never been to a concert before. fucking hell. BYE

Tbh in my experience, fans that young are usually pretty polite, its the 18ish-25 age group that seems to get really entitled and pushy. I had to punch some dumb 18 year old kid at a Marina and the Diamonds concert back in 2013 because he was shoving us and spit on this 14 year old girl when she told him to stop. Luckily the venues near me are really good at throwing people out for that kind of shit so him and his friends got tossed but I've had 20 year old girls try to climb over me at concerts when I'm at the barricade and its like.........where do you think you're going honey, theres nowhere in front of me for you to land.

Tbh in my experience, fans that young are usually pretty polite, its the 18ish-25 age group that seems to get really entitled and pushy. I had to punch some dumb 18 year old kid at a Marina and the Diamonds concert back in 2013 because he was shoving us and spit on this 14 year old girl when she told him to stop. Luckily the venues near me are really good at throwing people out for that kind of shit so him and his friends got tossed but I've had 20 year old girls try to climb over me at concerts when I'm at the barricade and its like.........where do you think you're going honey, theres nowhere in front of me for you to land.

that's not what it's like in Norway. :rip: the 12-17 year olds were the worst pushers at Lana and Nicki...

lABVyGE.png

Yeah.

My friend is going to the Oslo show and is already dreading having the Balcony seats.

Btw we have a Halsey section on AltBoards.com you guys should join. :kiss:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

My friend is going to the Oslo show and is already dreading having the Balcony seats.

Btw we have a Halsey section on AltBoards.com you guys should join. :kiss:

ouuuh, who's your friend?

lABVyGE.png

She's coming to Lollapalooza next year, I'm considering seeing her :creep: I think she's trash but she has a couple of songs that I like so yeah (they're literally two, Hurricane and New Americana, and the lyrics aren't even good :toofunny: )

I think she should've kept making music in the style of Hurricane cause that is probably her only flawless song...

ZmJh1LG.jpg