anyone who says a halsey concert is "intense" must not go to many concerts. good god.

I think they mean its intense as like theres so many annoying girls in the crowd who only care about getting a good picture, scream at her the whole time, and literally fight just to be on the barricade

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

I think they mean its intense as like theres so many annoying girls in the crowd who only care about getting a good picture, scream at her the whole time, and literally fight just to be on the barricade

At some gay guys screaming along the lyrics and you have every Marina or Lana concert ever.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm curious to how she will perform in general how her visuals will be. She seems like she can at least entertain and pull through with her personality even if I think most of her songs are meh.

At some gay guys screaming along the lyrics and you have every Marina or Lana concert ever.

This reminds during the Gods and Monsters bridge where she sings, "If I get a little prettier can I be your baby..?" And those gays would be yelling, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" while you could see how heartbroken Lana seemed by looking in her eyes. It really ruined the moment in a sort.

I had no idea she considered Drive a happy song - I was under the impression that it was one of if not the saddest song on the record. (It's one of the best songs on badlands imo)

The lyrics are very straightforward and cheerful, I don't know why you would assume that.

And California never felt like home to me

And California never felt like home

Until I had you on the open road and now we're singing

Your laugh echoes down the hallway

Carves into my hollow chest,

Spreads over the emptiness

It's bliss

The song obviously speaks about having found that thing you are looking for and being able to leave all the shit behind that used to bother you - drive away, if you will.

The lyrics are very straightforward and cheerful, I don't know why you would assume that.

It's bliss

The song obviously speaks about having found that thing you are looking for and being able to leave all the shit behind that used to bother you - drive away, if you will.

It's bliss

True the lyrics are actually quite positive but the overall tone seemed almost restless to me, like we're always driving yet never getting to a destination. making me think of it as a sadder song, if that makes any sense?

Nothing scares me anymore.

True the lyrics are actually quite positive but the overall tone seemed almost restless to me, like we're always driving yet never getting to a destination. making me think of it as a sadder song, if that makes any sense?

Well yes of course you can have your individual interpretation of the song.

Some ppl think "art" is supposed to make you think so it's good that you formed your own opinion about it.

But it is funny how one can see the song as a joyful one while for others it's sad

Drive is one of my favs from the album, and i have had it on repeat since before the album release even..

as for the mood of the song, well, like mentioned above, it can make you feel different things..

its very intense and ethereal for me.. like floating on a sonic wave hiway.. when the second verse kicks in..

' he laughed..'..  well, blissful really. :)  so i guess it makes me super happy.. :rollin:

have you guys listened to the feeling, that song with justin? it just aired on beats 1

I did. I was very excited to get a new GOOD Halsey song but sadly it was pretty bad :(

She only has 6 songs that I use, this prevents me from really liking her.

I'm curious to see what would happen if she was nominated for Grammys. I hope an interviewer asks her about not being nominated. She'll probably say something pretentious about how the Grammys aren't a way to judge good music but if she were to win one she'd be like, "The Grammys recognize good music guise!!11"