TBH I don't know who's worse. Her for running back to him after he cheated on her, or him being a cheater. :toofunny:

Mmm when you put it that way i wanna laugh

But also cry bc of how many young girls think they are the perfect couple and perfect example of real love

Mmm when you put it that way i wanna laugh

But also cry bc of how many young girls think they are the perfect couple and perfect example of real love

I know.

I have to laugh.GIF

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

but why are y'all ranting about this story so muc today? do you have proof that he cheated on her or something?

anyways it shouldn't be NONE of your business if someone decides to forgive a cheater. yes it's sad and i personally think that no one should forgive someone who cheats, but we are literally NOBODY to judge others behaviors. y'all don't know what happens in their life so please unless you have real proof, stop ranting about how disgusting she is for forgiving her boyfriend. 

but why are y'all ranting about this story so muc today? do you have proof that he cheated on her or something?

anyways it shouldn't be NONE of your business if someone decides to forgive a cheater. yes it's sad and i personally think that no one should forgive someone who cheats, but we are literally NOBODY to judge others behaviors. y'all don't know what happens in their life so please unless you have real proof, stop ranting about how disgusting she is for forgiving her boyfriend.

You have a point but i didnt expect this from you. There was enough proof (that we can no longer find but it was out there when it happened).

And yknow, she can do whatever she wants and claim she was always in control, but forgiving a cheater will always put down our own self worth.

Whether she intends to or not, she is influencing her young fans and you cant deny that there are thousands of young girls out there that will do anything to be like her, even forgive a cheater one Halsey has 'shown its okay'

I can judge her behavior because i know the effect this has on her impressionable fans.

You have a point but i didnt expect this from you. There was enough proof (that we can no longer find but it was out there when it happened).

And yknow, she can do whatever she wants and claim she was always in control, but forgiving a cheater will always put down our own self worth.

Whether she intends to or not, she is influencing her young fans and you cant deny that there are thousands of young girls out there that will do anything to be like her, even forgive a cheater one Halsey has 'shown its okay'

I can judge her behavior because i know the effect this has on her impressionable fans.

i wish no one would ever forgive a cheater, but i doubt someone could ever be affected by popstars on such matters. i mean, being cheated on is a very traumatic experience so i really don’t think someone would forgive a cheater just casue halsey did. every case is different from others, and i’m saying it cause i’ve experienced it in my life. i obviously don’t understand how can someone forgive being cheated on but i’m sure as hell no one can judge the ones who do it. no matter if they’re famous or not.

but why are y'all ranting about this story so muc today? do you have proof that he cheated on her or something?

I'm not judging, just saying my opinion. I really don't care if she forgave him or whatever they did to get back together. I just had a thought about their song "Him and I" and I realized they broke up, so just wanted to check that out.

Personally, I could never forgive cheating because it's fucking wrong. But she can do whatever she wants, IDC anymore.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm not judging, just saying my opinion. I really don't care if she forgave him or whatever they did to get back together. I just had a thought about their song "Him and I" and I realized they broke up, so just wanted to check that out.

Personally, I could never forgive cheating because it's fucking wrong. But she can do whatever she wants, IDC anymore.

i was not talking to any of you in particular, all i saw in this thread were a bunch of rants about how halsey is wrong and setting a bad example for young ladies just cause she is forgiving her boyfriend. all i wanted to say is that it's not up to us judge such actions because we don't know the real story of anything and, also, we don't even know if he REALLY chated on her, so all these comments were stupid and useless. it's none of our business and we cannot decide if forgiving someone is wrong or not. 

Yosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'm actually very happy Without Me is #1 and Thank you next #2

This is the YEAR for strong woman yall no more fuck boys

WM has grown on me and I think it's in my top 5 of Halseys?

I know most people probably listen to it just for the vibes but it's a powerful song and omg I can relate

I'm actually very happy Without Me is #1 and Thank you next #2

This is the YEAR for strong woman yall no more fuck boys

WM has grown on me and I think it's in my top 5 of Halseys?

I know most people probably listen to it just for the vibes but it's a powerful song and omg I can relate

agree and also really cool how both of them are women of color  :hooker:

What’s happening with her insta

Without Me is finally dead. she said last night's BBMA performance was the last she would do, so she's probably prepping for the next step — finally. WM is awful.

lABVyGE.png