or in other words: she had the idea of making a punk-pop album and when nightmare flopped capitol told her to scrap the idea (the album wasn't fully done probably) and to start from scratch + add without me to it (because it was still having success and streams)

my side of the story is more poetic so i'm believing it anyways...............

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

cause she was making an angry album then she realized she wasn't angry anymore and scrapped it

or in other words: she had the idea of making a punk-pop album and when nightmare flopped capitol told her to scrap the idea (the album wasn't fully done probably) and to start from scratch + add without me to it (because it was still having success and streams)

thank you <3 I didn't even know nightmare flopped... the injustice is sickening...

and manic still seems like a pretty angry album to me? i'm sad, I want that full punk pop album

guys......GUYS.....this album is already one of the best of 2020. i was excited for this album once singles like clementine and you should be sad came out, and i was not let down. she poured all her authenticity and realness into it, and it came out in the end refreshing as hell. the leading up to the album worried me though because it seemed like she didnt know what her image was anymore, but now i know why: she had a hard time and was confused on how to introduce this new side to her fans 

edit: jesus "more" is such a sad song

1. Ashley
  2. Graveyard
  3. You should be sad
  4. Without me
  5. Killing Boys
  6. Suga (solo version)

I litereally deleted everything else :deadbanana: Maybe the 2 bonus tracks will be better.

Why do I have this feeling that the scrapped idea would hit harder with the underground fans instead of Manic? Uuugh I hate labels and their money making thought. Sometimes I dont wish many of the artists Im fan of to reach this kind of success and sign with huge labels so they have to give up on their art and start thinking about charts + spiritless songs.. Manic is still a good album but the tea she gave us with Nightmare is lowkey a whole other level

01. Nightmare

02. Forever ... (is a long time)

03. 3am

04. Without Me

05. I'm not mad

06. wipe your tears

07. You should be sad

08. More

09. Finally // beautiful stranger

10. clementine

11. killing boys

12. I HATE EVERYBODY