I appreciate the effort and what not, but yeah it seemed a lot of hype for us to just end up with a live album. I do appreciate them not milking money from the fans and releasing 5 year anniversary editions of the album on vinyl (like The Weeknd and Carly Rae Jepsen)...

However, I would've loved for something commemorative, a book? Maybe like Charli XCX's how i'm feeling now book, with outtakes, behind the scenes stuff, stories from that era, early lyrics etc. Plus I would've liked maybe YOU.TH. (demo), Drive (demo), Garden (demo) and Colors (stripped) uploaded to streaming as some sort of bonus EP.

3 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@RafaelSolimaXx u mean the most annoying copycat girl of the decade? 0 sense 0 talent just a just screeching .

See her performances live. I cringe at her vocals. It is like a rat being put through a shredder or a dog hurt by a speeding car.

bro if you don’t like her why you’re in her thread lmaooooo let her fans praise what the fuck they want and log off 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, cashcomesquick said:

Ratsey still doing music? lol

It's one of the top selling albums of this year and the first one to go Platinum :toofloppy: some of y'all look so stupid when you come in here trying to be shady and have nothing to back it up with

BzhmW.png

11 minutes ago, violetsbent said:

what’s up with all the halsey hate? i’m genuinely wondering. did she do smthn controversial? i remember loving badlands years ago and she was blowing up and was super loved. did smthn happen?? x

The entire reason she was noticed was because she copied Lana's song National Anthem, with new americana and many people felt that she was just doing a cringe-worthy version of what Lana was doing. It was also weird how she began dating Lana's ex right after she broke up with him. And in general due to her outspoken personality she did a few weird things which also didn't help.

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

The entire reason she was noticed was because she copied Lana's song National Anthem, with new americana and many people felt that she was just doing a cringe-worthy version of what Lana was doing. It was also weird how she began dating Lana's ex right after she broke up with him. And in general due to her outspoken personality she did a few weird things which also didn't help.

thank you so much!! it’s good to know these things imo. i appreciate u explaining :)