3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Gerard would stick that dick of his on any electrical box if it brought him pleasure. He cheats and fucks anything with two legs. He isn't however an abuser. He's never laid a hand on Ashley or any girl for that matter. In that regard he's innocent. She's the abuser and she continues to get away with it until someone press charges. MGK is the only one to forgive her and remain in contact with her. That's some messy Dr. Phil type crap with MGK. I could never forgive a person who tries to burn my house down when I'm breaking up with them. Most people don't. 

I know youre not lying at all. He cheated on Devon Baldwin just after he blew up after These Things Happen and only recently in April of 2020 they made a song together???  [Angel Cry].

No woman in her mind would record a songs years later with a man that physically abused her... its still kinda weird they collabed after he cheated on her but that is proof that he wasnt abusive

Im surpised MGK is playing himself like that. Boy go celebrate you #1 album and keep halsey  out of your life 

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

While I do find it kinda cringy the way she handled it, I think her experiences growing up with having a black dad and not being treated by others as if she were his daughter are still valid, and would be extremely confusing in the family situation. I really feel for her. 

i completely get ur view point! but it's just that even though someone may go through a lifetime's worth of isolating experiences of not fitting in due to being mixed or raised by a different ethnicity or culture, it still doesn't make them apart of that race or give them that race's exp. i am a mixed person like halsey is, and regardless of having been raised with just one half of my ethnic background and totally relating to it, my skin color is not from this half, and so even if i feel i totally belong with this group (which i do!), it doesn't mean i know what it's like to go through life as someone with this group's skin color bc that is not my skin color. halsey may have experienced all kinds of hardships with not fitting in etc., but in no way is she a black woman bc she will never exp what a black woman goes through, as she's 100% white passing. imo she has the exp of a mixed person, but anyway her experiences, feelings n struggles are of course forever valid, but her statement that she is a black woman, is not.

2 hours ago, violetsbent said:

i completely get ur view point! but it's just that even though someone may go through a lifetime's worth of isolating experiences of not fitting in due to being mixed or raised by a different ethnicity or culture, it still doesn't make them apart of that race or give them that race's exp. i am a mixed person like halsey is, and regardless of having been raised with just one half of my ethnic background and totally relating to it, my skin color is not from this half, and so even if i feel i totally belong with this group (which i do!), it doesn't mean i know what it's like to go through life as someone with this group's skin color bc that is not my skin color. halsey may have experienced all kinds of hardships with not fitting in etc., but in no way is she a black woman bc she will never exp what a black woman goes through, as she's 100% white passing. imo she has the exp of a mixed person, but anyway her experiences, feelings n struggles are of course forever valid, but her statement that she is a black woman, is not.

I also get what you're saying. And I'm also coming from the viewpoint of someone who is mixed race (european/chinese).

It's difficult for mixed race people, especially when we look different enough that we don't look like we are from either culture. I only call myself chinese now because I want to take back that power, as I denied it until I was around 15 due to racist bullying. I obviously never fit in as a white person, so by saying "I'm chinese" at least I can 'belong' somewhere, ygm? 

But yes I understand that for me, that would not give me the experience of a Chinese woman in a white supremist country, because I had all the same privileges of 'growing up white'. I think this is kinda what you are saying right? But in halseys case she was 100% white passing so that's the difference. Sorry I haven't meant to make this bout me, I'm just trying to use my own experience to relate and see the differences :)

It's complicated but I think listening to what mixed race and black people say gives the right perspective, rather than white people just dismissing her because "I've always thought of her as white". So thanks for defining what you meant! 

On 10/5/2020 at 2:31 AM, violetsbent said:

what’s up with all the halsey hate? i’m genuinely wondering. did she do smthn controversial? i remember loving badlands years ago and she was blowing up and was super loved. did smthn happen?? x

she's honestly a good person and is actually unproblematic, i think she just has a personality that people find easy to hate. a lot of her interviews come off as very pretentious when she talks about the importance and significance of her work when in reality its just radio music 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

9 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also she has never lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

genuinely just confused and wondering where this info on her family being wealthy is coming from

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

you know i could just wake up one morning and be like "you know what? let me write a long ass fan fiction to ruin someone's reputation just for fun" and people would eat it up, right?

there's no evidence in all that and constantly telling people to go check themselves asking someone's relatives doesn't make it more real. as if anybody could dm somebody's mother and be like "hey wassup is it true that halsey abused your son? let me know :-) <3" cmon now.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

honestly regardless of that post's validity, the implication of just sending randos into celebrities' family's dms to ask about her personal life just seems so ??? even if it's true like why would you ever tell people to do that

Edited by June Gloom
misread part of it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

11 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also, she abuses the men she dates. She tried to burn down Machine Gun Kelly's house when he said he just wanted to be friends. He was breaking up with her. She burned down his garage and his car trying to burn his house down. Lucky for her he didn't press charges. They are friends who fuck now. With Gerard (G-Eazy) she started fucking him when he was still dating Lana. She knew he was dating Lana but gave zero fucks. He cheated on Lana and that was the end. She punched and slapped G dozens of times. She tried to run him over with her car. No charges pressed. G for the record has never laid a hand on her. He's human trash and puts his dick in anything that moves, but he doesn't physically abuse his girlfriend's. He cheated on Halsey and Halsey cheated on him. That was mutual. G dumped her but she lies to the press and says she dumped him and that he abused her. She tried to get back with G after Evan Peters dumped her ass after Valentine's Day this year. G said fuck no. He was dating a model and things were good. Halsey threatened him. He blocked her phone number. Has his security make sure she doesn't come near his home. She calls her other ex Dominic (Yungblud) who she cheated on with Evan Peters. He was back to living with her in March right when the pandemic started. She also abused him. Physically and mentally. After a month he left her and went back to Britain. What is she doing now? Sleeping around with various men including the man who's house she tried to burn down. He's dating Megan Fox but cheats on her so wherever. Why does a guy continue being "friends" with the person who nearly burn his house down? Ask Dr. Phil. She also physically abused Evan Peters. Slapped, punched, kicked and threw anything in the room at him. She called Evan's family assholes. So after their big fight in her private plane coming from Switzerland (which she nearly had the plane crash down because she kept kicking at the cockpit door) Evan dumped her.

That is how this bitch is. Her crap music is one thing but her personality is something from a horror movie. If you want reciepts, go on Instagram and talk to Gerard's mother and Dominic's siblings. Let them give it to you because I'm not revealing any of my sources in the industry. Choose to believe it or not. Zero fucks.

Also she has never lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

Been wanting to say this since forever. If she has stans on this thread who want to attack me after revealing this, go ahead. It won't change her story or her history one bit. I also won't lose sleep. 

Yo WTF, these are some heavy allegations I-

If you posted it on Ohnotheydidnt or something like that I can totally see it going viral

Always aiming paper airplanes

Am I the only person who feels like HFK was a huge misstep for her 2nd album? Don’t get me wrong, I like most of the songs on it. But Badlands was amazing so it feels like she held back for HFK. Idk somethings just off about it

Damn, back to hating on Halsey again then. This shit is 2015 all over again...

FUCK HALSEY

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

So this. is like 300 pages but it contains a lot of the tea being exposed of Halsey with expensive clothes, in high school, etc.

Halsey had her lawyers take that forum down not too long ago as the people in there proved that she was faking Endometriosis among other things.

The page is archives but I believe she sent them desist letters and her lawyers were able to shut the site down :xgiggle: ...

The way to view each page is by changing the page number on the browser url. Like page=1 goes to page=2 and etc [that's if the regular number buttons on the bottom of the page do not work; they did for me] 

23 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She's had a handful of abortions. 

i dont know about the rest of what you wrote, but why did u feel the need to include this fact?? genuinely curious. if this was to address the lying about having endometriosis, that doesnt mean everyone with it can't get pregnant. but what we're not gonna do is shame people for getting abortions :facepalm: criticize the rest of her immoral behavior (if true) but i dont believe this is something that needed to be mentioned.

19 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I also get what you're saying. And I'm also coming from the viewpoint of someone who is mixed race (european/chinese).

It's difficult for mixed race people, especially when we look different enough that we don't look like we are from either culture. I only call myself chinese now because I want to take back that power, as I denied it until I was around 15 due to racist bullying. I obviously never fit in as a white person, so by saying "I'm chinese" at least I can 'belong' somewhere, ygm? 

But yes I understand that for me, that would not give me the experience of a Chinese woman in a white supremist country, because I had all the same privileges of 'growing up white'. I think this is kinda what you are saying right? But in halseys case she was 100% white passing so that's the difference. Sorry I haven't meant to make this bout me, I'm just trying to use my own experience to relate and see the differences :)

It's complicated but I think listening to what mixed race and black people say gives the right perspective, rather than white people just dismissing her because "I've always thought of her as white". So thanks for defining what you meant! 

perfect thank u so much for explaining more! all that u wrote is exactly my opinion too and overall a very similar experience to mine. i had misunderstood ur first reply. glad i'm not alone in feeling like this/having gone through that, hope it gets easier in the future :) x

14 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

she's honestly a good person and is actually unproblematic, i think she just has a personality that people find easy to hate. a lot of her interviews come off as very pretentious when she talks about the importance and significance of her work when in reality its just radio music 

reading so many mixed things on here! i personally haven't found much she's done/said to be super angry over but again i'm unfamiliar with halsey. i probably still know every lyric to every song on badlands but other than that it's been many years. i do agree that it seems she is just someone that is easily unlikeable due to random factors like how she can come off sometimes (+ random weird lies? idk much about this tho!)

2 hours ago, violetsbent said:

perfect thank u so much for explaining more! all that u wrote is exactly my opinion too and overall a very similar experience to mine. i had misunderstood ur first reply. glad i'm not alone in feeling like this/having gone through that, hope it gets easier in the future :) x

Thank you! You're so kind :flutter:

I hope any difficulties get easier for you too! 

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

So this. is like 300 pages but it contains a lot of the tea being exposed of Halsey with expensive clothes, in high school, etc.

Halsey had her lawyers take that forum down not too long ago as the people in there proved that she was faking Endometriosis among other things.

The page is archives but I believe she sent them desist letters and her lawyers were able to shut the site down :xgiggle: ...

The way to view each page is by changing the page number on the browser url. Like page=1 goes to page=2 and etc [that's if the regular number buttons on the bottom of the page do not work; they did for me] 

This is making me sick and I only saw the first page

Edit: the post on this page that's highlighted black.

Omg. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200810122029if_/https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3238-halsey/?page=3

1 hour ago, Ultra Violet said:

This is making me sick and I only saw the first page

Edit: the post on this page that's highlighted black.

Omg. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200810122029if_/https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3238-halsey/?page=3

the fact she @ her over a jacket lmaoooooo

trump pic

Spoiler

her dad and trump pic 

trumpsevian-thumb-png-b8b7dac60530ac931e

fan's DM

halsey-ticket-prices-1494244410-1.jpg