the fact she @ her over a jacket lmaoooooo

trump pic

Spoiler

Hide contents

her dad and trump pic 

trumpsevian-thumb-png-b8b7dac60530ac931e

fan's DM

halsey-ticket-prices-1494244410-1.jpg

I'm speechless but lol at the fact that they all have the same face, I actually thought the little boy was her ... Daddy has some strong genes:D

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:49 AM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Also, she allegedly abuses the men she dates. She tried to burn down Machine Gun Kelly's house when he said he just wanted to be friends. He was breaking up with her. She allegedly burned down his garage and his car trying to burn his house down. Lucky for her he didn't press charges. They are friends who allegedly fuck now. With Gerard (G-Eazy) she started fucking him when he was still dating Lana. She knew he was dating Lana but gave zero fucks. He cheated on Lana and that was the end. She punched and slapped G dozens of times. She allegedly tried to run him over with her car. No charges pressed. G for the record has never laid a hand on her. He's human trash and puts his dick in anything that moves, but he doesn't physically abuse his girlfriend's. He cheated on Halsey and Halsey cheated on him. That was mutual. G dumped her but she lies to the press and says she dumped him and that he abused her. She allegedly tried to get back with G after Evan Peters dumped her ass after Valentine's Day this year. G said fuck no. He was dating a model and things were good. Halsey allegedly threatened him. He blocked her phone number. Allegedly had his security make sure she doesn't come near his home. She calls her other ex Dominic (Yungblud) who she cheated on with Evan Peters. He was back to living with her in March right when the pandemic started. She also abused him. Physically and mentally. After a month he left her and went back to Britain. What is she doing now? Sleeping around with various men including the man who's house she tried to burn down. He's dating Megan Fox but cheats on her so wherever. Why does a guy continue being "friends" with the person who nearly burn his house down? Ask Dr. Phil. She also allegedly physically abused Evan Peters. Slapped, punched, kicked and threw anything in the room at him. She allegedly called Evan's family assholes. So allegedly after their big fight in her private plane coming from Switzerland (which she nearly had the plane crash down because she kept kicking at the cockpit door) Evan dumped her. Allegedly.

That is how this bitch is. Her crap music is one thing but her personality is something from a horror movie. If you want reciepts, go on Instagram and talk to Gerard's mother and Dominic's siblings. Let them give it to you because I'm not revealing any of my sources in the industry. Choose to believe it or not. Zero fucks.

Also she has never allegedly lived on the streets, never needed to strip, was never close to prostitution, was never hungry and she's not from Brooklyn. She's from a wealthy family in New Jersey who use to go golfing with Donald Trump on Sundays. She doesn't have endometriosis and she's never had a damn miscarriage on stage or off it. She's allegedly had a handful of abortions. She's not bisexual either. She fakes that for edginess. She's basically a psychopathic liar who gives Putin a run for his money. She's so bad, she physically attacks the paps she calls. Who punches paps in the face after calling them? She does. There's video of it on YouTube last I saw. I wish someone would press charges against her especially when there's video evidence online.  

Been wanting to say this since forever. If she has stans on this thread who want to attack me after revealing this, go ahead. It won't change her story or her history one bit. I also won't lose sleep. 

Not for nothing I call her Ratsey :)

16 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Halsey had her lawyers take that forum down not too long ago as the people in there proved that she was faking Endometriosis among other things.

They wouldn’t care about these forums if these allegations didn’t have truth in them. Sis can’t erase her past from the internet 

I've slept so hard on Machine Gun Kelly's new album till now, so I've just heard forget me too. It's quite good but I definitely prefer halseys 'rock' vocals on Nightmare and Experiment On Me. She sounds kinda out of place and I think the song would have been better without her.

But the music video has everything forgiven because it's so good :toofunny: can Halsey stop playing pop now and just be a problematic punk queen

24 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I've slept so hard on Machine Gun Kelly's new album till now, so I've just heard forget me too. It's quite good but I definitely prefer halseys 'rock' vocals on Nightmare and Experiment On Me. She sounds kinda out of place and I think the song would have been better without her.

But the music video has everything forgiven because it's so good :toofunny: can Halsey stop playing pop now and just be a problematic punk queen

agreed. can't speak to the stuff about her personality or personal life that someone recently shared here, I had no idea about any of that, but I honestly don't give a shit if she keeps doing stuff like what she did with Experiment on Me. her and Miley going full rock at the same time would just be -chef's kiss-

I'm so happy for her, wow!!! I seriously wish her all the best and hope this turns out as she plans :flutter:

PTW and unsolicited rant

Lately I'd still been a bit upset at her over sharing that body shot with the TW displayed incorrectly, cause yeah it did trigger me tbh. And when she posted the photo of her as Poison Ivy saying that she missed being tour shredded but was okay with being squishier or whatever now, I was still sorta mad that she said that cause I thought it was fake acceptance and honestly those halloween photos used to trigger me too. It was pretty clear to me that the tw photo was around the same time, 2018. But that was my problem anyway and not my job or my right to criticise her pain.

I am HAPPY to be happy for her, I want her to be the mother she wants to be, and I hope everyone else can be happy for her too, regardless of how they feel about her. 

58 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I'm so happy for her, wow!!! I seriously wish her all the best and hope this turns out as she plans :flutter:

Hide contents

PTW and unsolicited rant

Hide contents

Lately I'd still been a bit upset at her over sharing that body shot with the TW displayed incorrectly, cause yeah it did trigger me tbh. And when she posted the photo of her as Poison Ivy saying that she missed being tour shredded but was okay with being squishier or whatever now, I was still sorta mad that she said that cause I thought it was fake acceptance and honestly those halloween photos used to trigger me too. It was pretty clear to me that the tw photo was around the same time, 2018. But that was my problem anyway and not my job or my right to criticise her pain.

I am HAPPY to be happy for her, I want her to be the mother she wants to be, and I hope everyone else can be happy for her too, regardless of how they feel about her. 

also happy for her! And completely w you on the trigger thing, I was v weirded out by it. 

aOaIzH2.gif

She’s teasing the new era up on her websites. A new ig account appeared! It’s all on her twitter updates account im on my phone im too lazy to link but YESS she’s coming 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

13 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

I loved Manic so I'm very excited!

Is hfk worth listening to?

Everything pre-Manic is patchy, but has some great songs within. Manic was the first time the complete package was there for me

BzhmW.png

On 5/25/2021 at 11:45 AM, tt1pdvinyl said:

Is hfk worth listening to?

Her best album. Concept is Baz Luhrmann's Romeo+Juliet so if have that in mind and watch the music videos you get the full picture.