She must have dirt on someone powerful in the industry because now she’s rumored to be doing an album produced by Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. And apparently she’s writing her own biopic (who cares?) and has an upcoming A24 show from the creators of Big Little Lies? Something ain’t adding up because how is miss bananis and avacids “anti-popstar” not like the other girls getting all these gigs? And before y’all start, yes I am a hater. 

49 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

She must have dirt on someone powerful in the industry because now she’s rumored to be doing an album produced by Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails. And apparently she’s writing her own biopic (who cares?) and has an upcoming A24 show from the creators of Big Little Lies? Something ain’t adding up because how is miss bananis and avacids “anti-popstar” not like the other girls getting all these gigs? And before y’all start, yes I am a hater. 

she’s powerful wbk and y’all can stay forever mad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

SHES COMINGGG UGHHHH. Does anyone know these producers and their sounds?

check out nine inch nails. They are most known for having a pretty dark, industrial vibe. Also Trent and atticus compose so many award winning scores these days. They did the watchman tv show, they did soul, they did mank, they did gone girl, just to name a handful (not that all these won awards but still). 

it’s crazy she got them. It actually intrigues me towards this album. Lol 

I just listened to Badlands for the first time in its entirety and tbh it feels like Taylor Swift decided to remake Night Time My Time. I still liked it tho even if she def should have made the tracklist shorter

Might try Hopeless Kingdom next

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

shes coming omg. i wonder what does she mean for “special album artwork”

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

It’s stunning tbh. I can’t believe I’m becoming perched for a Halsey album. 

Same ??

the producers for this album ?

maybe I’ll be disappointed after a couple of songs (not a big fan of her voice tbh), but I’m super curious right now.

the collapse :oprah2: what the fuck this is the way to build a hype and create a concept for your album. the music better come through and live up to the concept... i'm not worried tho 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

this album cover... such an improvement over that weird looking fish eye lens Manic album cover... it might actually get me to start listening to her again :oic3: havent listened to her in three years but if the music lives up to the album cover I'll be all for it

Honestly her only album I get to listen every now and then is Badlands. I like most of the songs in Hopeless Fountain Kingdom but I kept myself away from that album so long that I barely remember it as a whole. And I never connected with Manic tbh. I hope this one gets me into her again, it honestly sounds interesting. Though I'm not too fond of the cover, something in her look seems kinda off to me :bebe: 

And I wonder if this album will have sounds reminiscent to Nightmare. If so, I'm in.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

badlands is still incredible :krylie: the way it delivered not only her feelings via great lyrics (which are sometimes cliché, yes but i personally love it) but also captured the entire pale goth sad emo alternative -era

Spoiler

it was also released when fell in love for the first time and the love has not yet died, the boy is an ex now but we have been reconnecting for the past few weeks and i can't stop listening badlands. more from manic is such a powerful song as well

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

On 7/7/2021 at 5:48 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Honestly her only album I get to listen every now and then is Badlands. I like most of the songs in Hopeless Fountain Kingdom but I kept myself away from that album so long that I barely remember it as a whole. And I never connected with Manic tbh. I hope this one gets me into her again, it honestly sounds interesting. Though I'm not too fond of the cover, something in her look seems kinda off to me :bebe: 

And I wonder if this album will have sounds reminiscent to Nightmare. If so, I'm in.

i feel like an odd one out here but the album that got me to stan Halsey was HFK i didn’t really enjoy Badlands and Manic is by far my favorite album by her so far

6 hours ago, Peace said:

i feel like an odd one out here but the album that got me to stan Halsey was HFK i didn’t really enjoy Badlands and Manic is by far my favorite album by her so far

Yeah! When HFK was released, I was pretty much into it, but after some time I lost interest on many of its tracks. But as much as I can acknowledge her growth as an artist with Manic, I never liked it much :( however, I'm wondering what this new album will sound like, so I'll def be checking out 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: