nodoby really talks about her room 93 but i think it's so excellent, some of the best songs of her career imo.

also, i think it's just me since everyone loved this album cover so much, but i didn't like it ?? it just SCREAMS uncanny valley to me, especially the creppy fake baby that looks like renesme from the twilight movies, the way she's positioning her head and everything just looks like a fanmade collage to me. i love the concept and i'm sure the rest of the shoot is stunning, but the cover didnt work for me... kinda like manic. but that's ok

7 hours ago, Peace said:

i feel like an odd one out here but the album that got me to stan Halsey was HFK i didn’t really enjoy Badlands and Manic is by far my favorite album by her so far

i can’t get into badlands or HFK but love manic! Very excited about the new record, esp since I was a big NIN fan in the 90s

aOaIzH2.gif

7 hours ago, lovesick said:

nodoby really talks about her room 93 but i think it's so excellent, some of the best songs of her career imo.

also, i think it's just me since everyone loved this album cover so much, but i didn't like it ?? it just SCREAMS uncanny valley to me, especially the creppy fake baby that looks like renesme from the twilight movies, the way she's positioning her head and everything just looks like a fanmade collage to me. i love the concept and i'm sure the rest of the shoot is stunning, but the cover didnt work for me... kinda like manic. but that's ok

Is the baby fake? I thot I saw a bts pic and the baby was real? Maybe that was fake tho

edit: found it 

On 7/11/2021 at 4:59 AM, Peace said:

i feel like an odd one out here but the album that got me to stan Halsey was HFK i didn’t really enjoy Badlands and Manic is by far my favorite album by her so far

I was the exact same

23 hours ago, lovesick said:

Justice for Is There Somewhere and Trouble! :legend:  I wonder if we'll ever get to hear a studio version of Trouble (Non-Stripped)

I didn't like the cover of the new album either. I just can't point my finger on what is it yet.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

29 minutes ago, cellophane said:

IICHL, IWP (the movie?) trailer

Sis serving budget and giving K-12 a run for its money

!!! getting some Outlander vibes from this- but for real am excited, hope the film is rentable online too (my town doesn’t have an imax theater)

aOaIzH2.gif

I never liked Copysey...and no one can hate her more than me....

But the trailer..the soundtrack..... GIRL...the VISUALZZZ...

I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE IS DOING STUFF LIKE THIS doing these times !!!!!!

Omg ..

Bye Lorde , Bye Bullie Eyelash, Olivia. 

2 hours ago, FrankNotOcean said:

Just by the trailer this is gonna be better than hopeless and the one after that.....

THAT UO VINYLW OW

Just the trailer ALONE is better than those two together dddddd. No but for real, I still can't get over those 2:10. That was an experience. Sorry Halsey, for my hate on your previous two albums. I'm intrigued by this one, for real. And those visuals she got there... :oprah:  g r o w t h  :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The trailer look GREAT (although I can already smell the cringy "I'm such a messy, close-to-the-simple-people queen"-plot) but ... the music sonds so basic in comparance. I expected tunes like Castle for this. I hope this concept album actually offers some smart an great tunes to go with the visuals ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!