here's my collection if any1 wants in

qxuj2b.png

edit: i've known ash for like 2 years (we became friends via twitter in 2013) and im so proud of her and her work!! the new version of new americana is so amazing, everyone's in for a treat when badlands come out!

edit: i've known ash for like 2 years (we became friends via twitter in 2013) and im so proud of her and her work!! the new version of new americana is so amazing, everyone's in for a treat when badlands come out!

What's in your "listen and stuff" album? Is "Woman" a live cover? Why do you have two 1 Mic 1 Take albums?  :deadbanana:

It's really cool that you know her! Do you guys still keep in touch?

Does anyone know if the only way to get the deluxe CD is if you get the boxset?

qxuj2b.png

qxuj2b.png

can you please send me your collection omg ahdjgjhas

FzytWEW.png

@ nah i used the acoustic version she'd giveout for signing up for her emails @@comeintomybedroom listen and stuff has the original acoustic "demo-ish" version of is there somewhere? woman is a cover she did (song originally by the 1975). my second 1 mic 1 take is the rainy edit version i did of each song hence the rain drops on the cover art lol. & yeah we still do! shes gotten really big and what not so its kind of hard but we talked for a few when she cam to my state and hopefully we can hang when she comes back next month with imagine dragons. 

if u want stuff just pm me!

A tour promo for Marina's Neon Nature Tour is going around and it lists Halsey as the opening act...

I don't know if this is real, but if it is....  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

i'd throw up with excitement if it's true :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

A tour promo for Marina's Neon Nature Tour is going around and it lists Halsey as the opening act...

I don't know if this is real, but if it is.... :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

It's fan made. But she's already a likely candidate based on fan input.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I really like what I've heard from Halsey so far. Room 93 is great, with my favorites being Hurricane and Empty Gold. New Americana and Hold Me Down are also really good and make me look forward to Badlands. I'd love to see her next time she's in Dallas on her own tour.