Sign in to follow this  
buster

Dallas, TX - Endless Summer Tour Rescheduled Show [CANCELLED]

One cannot just pick a date out of thin air.

One has to coordinate it with the staging the road crew the dates available, who else is playing that day in the area so there is no conflicts, millions of things

and where it fits into the availability of everyone being able to arrive in Texas from a different place.

It would not make sense, for instance, when Lana is Canada, to have it in the day in between the 2 dates would it?

Not to mention, one has to hire the people who work for the place itself (concession people, merchandise, security, insurance contracts,parking attendants and the thousand of other little things a fan might not be aware of

Not as simple as snapping ones fingers (especially these days where it is possible tour equiptment is shared between 2 entities.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

One cannot just pick a date out of thin air.

One has to coordinate it with the staging the road crew the dates available, who else is playing that day in the area so there is no conflicts, millions of things

and where it fits into the availability of everyone being able to arrive in Texas from a different place.

It would not make sense, for instance, when Lana is Canada, to have it in the day in between the 2 dates would it?

Not to mention, one has to hire the people who work for the place itself (concession people, merchandise, security, insurance contracts,parking attendants and the thousand of other little things a fan might not be aware of

Not as simple as snapping ones fingers (especially these days where it is possible tour equiptment is shared between 2 entities.

You assumed a lot in your response. No one ever said I expected a date out of thin air or by snapping ones fingers. I am not an unrealistic person with unrealistic expectations. I have been going to concerts since 1984 - I understand logistics. I don't need a smart ass giving me their version of it. I was just wondering since we hadn't heard about a new date yet after 2 and a half weeks, I was just worried it might be easier for them to cancel than reschedule.