FFXSoul91

HANA

Yes I'm going to the show on the 15th of this month (I just realized how close that is :defeated:) so I'll keep you updated if my show happens to be before yours!

I really really don't wanna be a bother but if u can't record pls at least tell me what songs she plays? I'm so excited to hear new things from this girl, she's so amazing :)

I really really don't wanna be a bother but if u can't record pls at least tell me what songs she plays? I'm so excited to hear new things from this girl, she's so amazing :)

Yeah of course! I'll make a big post after my concert, so check back in a few weeks for that :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Hana is really nice! She played 10 songs over ~40 minutes. I wasn't too sure what to expect since she only has two songs out, but the rest of her material is just as good as those two. I only got one new title, which was the last song she played: "Chimera". I think it's the best one of the new songs. She was very gracious on stage and kind of made Purity Ring seem rude - while HANA was saying how sweet the audience was and how grateful she was to be on the tour, Megan James could only repeatedly say to turn off the flash. After the show she came out and stood by the merchandise for a free meet-and-greet. She hugged everybody, took pictures, and handed out little HANA stickers, which she would sign for you. I wish she had an EP or a vinyl or a poster to sell, because the t-shirt is honestly unappealing.

The sound quality at the venue wasn't great (really overpowering bass which made the lyrics mostly unintelligible), so I didn't bother recording. 

Hana is really nice! She played 10 songs over ~40 minutes. I wasn't too sure what to expect since she only has two songs out, but the rest of her material is just as good as those two. I only got one new title, which was the last song she played: "Chimera". I think it's the best one of the new songs. She was very gracious on stage and kind of made Purity Ring seem rude - while HANA was saying how sweet the audience was and how grateful she was to be on the tour, Megan James could only repeatedly say to turn off the flash. After the show she came out and stood by the merchandise for a free meet-and-greet. She hugged everybody, took pictures, and handed out little HANA stickers, which she would sign for you. I wish she had an EP or a vinyl or a poster to sell, because the t-shirt is honestly unappealing.

The sound quality at the venue wasn't great (really overpowering bass which made the lyrics mostly unintelligible), so I didn't bother recording.

Yay! The first concert review! So glad you got to see her, I'm really excited to hear the new material and meet her next week

H0bDaqU.gif

Well I saw her live two nights ago and it was SUCH an incredible experience :crying2:

My friend and I were the very first people in line and got front row center. She sang "Clay" and "Avalanche" of course, and then a bunch of new songs. There was a lot of instrumental variety in the new songs, some sounded almost tribal which was awesome. Her live vocals were perfect and the final song, "Chimera" was sooooo epic and the bass literally had my in shambles. So gooooooood!!!!

Then we waited afterwards to be the last ones to meet her and she was the sweetest and most genuine person, honestly. We talked for a good 10 minutes I think and she just kept hugging us over and over saying, "I love you guys!!". I made it clear how much I had been following her since "Clay" and I think she was just in shock at how big of a fan I was! She said she thinks an EP is next for her because she had to quickly prep a 45 minute set when she got asked to open for Purity Ring and so now she has pretty much a whole albums-worth of material. I bought her shirt and she gave out stickers, which she both signed for me.

After we got our picture with her she also wanted a picture with us on her own phone and put us on her snapchat story too! Then she found my Instagram post from the concert and liked it and commented "I'm so glad I met you!!!". THEN she tweeted this - yeah that's me. I died. I just love her so freaking much, it was just the best experience I could have ever asked for and I love her so much :flutter:

lx6O1nc.png

H0bDaqU.gif

Well I saw her live two nights ago and it was SUCH an incredible experience :crying2:

My friend and I were the very first people in line and got front row center. She sang "Clay" and "Avalanche" of course, and then a bunch of new songs. There was a lot of instrumental variety in the new songs, some sounded almost tribal which was awesome. Her live vocals were perfect and the final song, "Chimera" was sooooo epic and the bass literally had my in shambles. So gooooooood!!!!

Then we waited afterwards to be the last ones to meet her and she was the sweetest and most genuine person, honestly. We talked for a good 10 minutes I think and she just kept hugging us over and over saying, "I love you guys!!". I made it clear how much I had been following her since "Clay" and I think she was just in shock at how big of a fan I was! She said she thinks an EP is next for her because she had to quickly prep a 45 minute set when she got asked to open for Purity Ring and so now she has pretty much a whole albums-worth of material. I bought her shirt and she gave out stickers, which she both signed for me.

After we got our picture with her she also wanted a picture with us on her own phone and put us on her snapchat story too! Then she found my Instagram post from the concert and liked it and commented "I'm so glad I met you!!!". THEN she tweeted this - yeah that's me. I died. I just love her so freaking much, it was just the best experience I could have ever asked for and I love her so much :flutter:

lx6O1nc.png

I'm so happy for you! Uuugh, it sure was an unforgettable night :crai: :defeated:

So awesome, guys! I'm glad you got to meet her!

I'm really interested in this "Chimera" business because she had a partial EP up with that title a little over a year ago and it had the songs "Fall Out" and "Black Hole" on it. Do you know if either of those were played?

So awesome, guys! I'm glad you got to meet her!

I'm really interested in this "Chimera" business because she had a partial EP up with that title a little over a year ago and it had the songs "Fall Out" and "Black Hole" on it. Do you know if either of those were played?

Wait, WHAT? That's so cool I had no idea. It was nearly impossible to get titles (or even lyrics) as she sang though so I'm not sure about those titles... Haven't heard them. I know there's one called "Underwater" and another called "Almost Over", although titles could change. Where did you get the info about the Chimera EP?

H0bDaqU.gif

Wait, WHAT? That's so cool I had no idea. It was nearly impossible to get titles (or even lyrics) as she sang though so I'm not sure about those titles... Haven't heard them. I know there's one called "Underwater" and another called "Almost Over", although titles could change. Where did you get the info about the Chimera EP?

She had a playlist with a cover called Chimera on Soundcloud and I guess I just assumed it was an EP. I have the two songs that were on there in my iTunes. Did I ever give you a link to my masterpost?

She had a playlist with a cover called Chimera on Soundcloud and I guess I just assumed it was an EP. I have the two songs that were on there in my iTunes. Did I ever give you a link to my masterpost?

Oh yeah you did!! I knew Chimera sounded familiar. I ended up only on keeping her HANA stuff, so just the two new songs.

H0bDaqU.gif

lx6O1nc.png

OHMYGOD This tweet came up on my phone  :defeated:  which one are you?!?! IM SO JEALOUS ARGHHGGH Are all the songs just as good as Avalanche and Clay?? Ahhh i fucking hope so. I really want to meet her before she gets too famous. She wont be like this forever :(

OHMYGOD This tweet came up on my phone :defeated: which one are you?!?! IM SO JEALOUS ARGHHGGH Are all the songs just as good as Avalanche and Clay?? Ahhh i fucking hope so. I really want to meet her before she gets too famous. She wont be like this forever :(

I'm the guy! :D and yes, there were no duds in the setlist at all, they all sounded sooooo good. Lots of variety in the production and her vocal delivery all sounds great. But I hope you can meet her too, she is so nice :flutter:

H0bDaqU.gif

She's apparently recording vocals for the EP and has posted a photo with a lyric sheet to a song called "Underwater" on snapchat.

Don't be afraid, child

The end is not in sight

You have much more road to travel

Just stay by my side

Like my father and my mother

I will love you for forever

Hold my hand and dive now, sister

Breathe with me underwater

Brave and able child

Open up your weary eyes

You must not let yourself remain

Just swim by my side

And I will watch over you

And I will be there too

And I will be there for you

She's apparently recording vocals for the EP and has posted a photo with a lyric sheet to a song called "Underwater" on snapchat.

Don't be afraid, child

The end is not in sight

You have much more road to travel

Just stay by my side

Like my father and my mother

I will love you for forever

Hold my hand and dive now, sister

Breathe with me underwater

Brave and able child

Open up your weary eyes

You must not let yourself remain

Just swim by my side