FFXSoul91

HANA

laughing hard at the person teasing underwater demo since now its just available everywhere.  i like the demo but i see why she chose the final version over it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

You can now order her EP on vinyl in a gorgeous white/burgundy shade! Each is signed & numbered by HANA :)

hanatruly.com/store

51009689395_a0760cf2b3_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

You can now order her EP on vinyl in a gorgeous white/burgundy shade! Each is signed & numbered by HANA :)

hanatruly.com/store

3D897B14-A36F-4BFE-BFA3-897FC9ED8C7D_zps

out of all days  :defeated:   i wish she made cds of it too tbrh id buy one of those much faster

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I am used for shipping being more expensive than the actual item I'm purchasing, soooo... hopefully I'll be getting this some time this month, been waiting for so long :defeated: can't believe it's turning one year old already

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

not really relevant but today Chimera hit me once again on the way back home, the sky was cloudy and it was windy and I was just walking listening to it, looking at the buildings and the wind blowing my hair :defeated: it's really her best song (with Underwater) ugh I love her so much, she's severely underrated :poordat: she needs to make it big

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

not really relevant but today Chimera hit me once again on the way back home, the sky was cloudy and it was windy and I was just walking listening to it, looking at the buildings and the wind blowing my hair :defeated: it's really her best song (with Underwater) ugh I love her so much, she's severely underrated :poordat: she needs to make it big

fully agree. i have no idea why no one talks about her. she's literally phenomenal.

also for those worried about shipping prices, there was a mixup on the site so i just got a $7 refund! check again peeps

H0bDaqU.gif

Came across her seeing her perform with Grimes last summer, she got to perform a bunch of songs from the EP right before Grimes' act. Her energy onstage is outstanding, I get really great vibes from her and I assume she must be super fun to hang out with :flutter:

Not to mention her angelic voice in comparison with monotonous, soft production. I love that.

Where is she hiding? Where's her promo? She really should've been so much bigger right now. I can't believe it.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif