Eulonzo

Britney Spears

17 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

multiple insiders, who confirmed the re-release and the new tracks way before they were announced, have already said that britney herself proposed mood ring's release. they said that britney contacted RCA to get mood ring on streaming sites, and also pushed for a new cover

yeah this is obviously not her

as said before, insiders confirmed she pushed for the re-release herself. even so, jamie and lou arent going to be making a lot from this - it'll mostly be RCA. it makes no sense for jamie to want a re-release because they'll be getting so little from it. they're going to be pushing for the release of stuff like the In the Zone exhibit bc that's where their money will be made

the whole thing is murky and confusing, but the biggest takeway is that britney herself is pushing for the re-release. you can choose to support it or not, but it's not exactly as clear cut as britney vs jamie 

I already said I believe mood ring and the pics were from her, but not Glory 2020.

I explained why the money doesn’t matter in my answer to someone else. It makes Jaime look brilliant. If he can successfully manage his daughters career during all the “Britney’s crazy” “is Britney okay” “she being held against her will” “ she’s a clone”, then he can do anything.

The success of Glory 2020 paints her team in a good light. That’s no good to Brits situation.

Also, you can’t tell me Brit wouldn’t be straight in her social media getting excited because Glory 2020 sold out and went number 1 if she supported it. But she wasn’t. She hopped straight on there for mood ring but not Glory. That’s suspicious af

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

I've been recently wondering what a 2014 tour would've looked like (in support of Britney Jean) if the album were more successful and they didn't have the residency planned... I think it would've been a different kinda show for Britney. Femme Fatale had been her most successful radio era in a long time, Work Bitch and Scream & Shout were hit singles as well as her scoring 3 #1 singles since her 2007 "comeback". We all know Britney isn't a huge fan of some of her older / teen material and obviously it was used for Piece Of Me (a greatest hits show). But I like to imagine if there were a a 2014 tour it would've been less about the nostalgia/hits and more about cementing Britney as a current pop act...

Anyways my setlist would've been (something much more club-orientated and features more deep cuts than singles):

Spoiler

01. Body Ache

02. I Wanna Go

03. 3

Scream & Shout Interlude:

04. Gimme More

05. Seal It With A Kiss

06. Hold It Against Me

07. Til It's Gone

08. Perfume

09. It Should Be Easy

Hits (Medley) Interlude:

10. Break The Ice

11. Tik Tik Boom

12. Freakshow

13. Selfish

14. Breathe On Me

S&M Interlude:

15. Work Bitch

16. Hot As Ice

17. Big Fat Bass

18. Piece Of Me

19. Womanizer

Encore:

20. Alien

21. Till The World Ends

8 minutes ago, jvcx said:

Happy 10th anniversary to Hold It Against Me, the song that turned me into a fan from a very occasional listener :worship:

Wow. I feel old now. I liked her during the Blackout era but Womanizer made me a fan of her.

Mfhp.gif

I was an enormous fan for 99 to 08; I started to dislike her music with Womanizer (but Circus is an album I like and I still listen to it occasionaly - Lace And Leather and Unusual You are bangers), but Femme Fatale was a mess for me (but I loved Hold It Against Me), and all the Myah Marie vocals have disgusted me forever.

Everybody said I was crazy when I said Britney didn't sing a note on Work Bi*ch, but then I was so true :

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

4 hours ago, triangles19 said:

I was an enormous fan for 99 to 08; I started to dislike her music with Womanizer (but Circus is an album I like and I still listen to it occasionaly - Lace And Leather and Unusual You are bangers), but Femme Fatale was a mess for me (but I loved Hold It Against Me), and all the Myah Marie vocals have disgusted me forever.

Everybody said I was crazy when I said Britney didn't sing a note on Work Bi*ch, but then I was so true :

Ever since this whole Myah drama, Britney's team been playing a new version of Wok Bitch, where she's singing the whole thing.

Honestly I loved Femme Fatale and it was such an amazing album, and the 1-2-3 punch of Blackout, Circus and Femme Fatale (plus 3) was such a comeback for her! And tbh they're probably my favourite albums of hers... So many great pop songs! Over the years I have adjusted the track lists and they still hold up so strong.

Blackout

Spoiler

01. Gimme More

02. Piece Of Me

03. Radar

04. Break The Ice

05. Heaven On Earth

06. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

07. Freakshow

08. Toy Solider

09. Hot As Ice

10. Ooh Ooh Baby

11. Perfect Lover

12. Why Should I Be Sad

13. Outta This World

14. Everybody

15. Get Back

16. Gimme More [Kimme More Remix] ft. Lil Kim

Circus

Spoiler

01. Circus

02. Kill The Lights

03. Out From Under

04. Womanizer

05. Shattered Glass

06. If U Seek Amy

07. Unusual You

08. Blur

09. Mmm Papi

10. Mannequin

11. Lace And Leather

12. Amnesia

13. Rock Me In

14. Phonography

15. Quicksand

Femme Fatale

Spoiler

01. Till The World Ends

02. Hold It Against Me

03. Inside Out

04. I Wanna Go

05. How I Roll

06. Selfish

07. Seal It With A Kiss

08. Big Fat Bass ft. will.i.am

09. Trouble For Me

10. Trip To Your Heart

11. Gasoline

12. Criminal

13. Up N' Down

14. He About To Lose Me

15. Burning Up

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Scary

18. Till The World Ends [Femme Fatale Remix] ft. Nicki Minaj & Kesha

Also, controversial but (minus the Myah controversy) I sometimes enjoy Britney Jean

Spoiler

01. Alien

02. Work Bitch

03. It Should Be Easy ft. will.i.am

04. Perfume

05. Body Ache

06. Tik Tik Boom ft. T.I.

07. Til It's Gone

08. Hold On Tight

09. Passenger

10. Brightest Morning Star

11. Now That I Found You

12. Don't Cry

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

random but has anyone noticed how much anya Taylor joy and Britney Spears look alike?

see below image.jpgAnya-Taylor-Joy-400x480.jpgv1.cjs0OTk4MztqOzE4Njc1OzEyMDA7MTkyOTsyNbritney-spears-2003-trl-4.jpg

other than them having the same coloured hair, i don't see any resemblance haha

19 hours ago, bored said:

other than them having the same coloured hair, i don't see any resemblance haha

image.jpg873f6f6094e3025fac345f12e0d185ba.jpgI can’t not see the resemblance tbh-anya has lost tons of weight though(maybe plastic surgery?) and Britney looks completely different aswell too.

1 hour ago, Heartbreak High said:

A new song leaked in full from Glory sessions called Exaholic

https://dbree.org/v/6018c9

the ending sounds like it mixes into another song 

we need more Britney leaks :poordat:

14417469274.gif

I know it's Glory sessions but it gives Femme Fatale vibes. Please leak more Britney, we need it. I hope she gets free from the conservatorship and actually do what she wants with her life, even if it means stopping being a popstar, but part of me will always want new music from her. The leaks are a good way to keep us happy. Please keep 'em coming!

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

There's so much potential when she starts singing "I'm an exaholic, call it what you call it / All I know is I want it, I-I can't help it" but then it goes... absolutely nowhere? :crossed: It's like they're building up to something big but the climax is just some chiming plucks.

3 minutes ago, jvcx said:

There's so much potential when she starts singing "I'm an exaholic, call it what you call it / All I know is I want it, I-I can't help it" but then it goes... absolutely nowhere? :crossed: It's like they're building up to something big but the climax is just some chiming plucks.

Yes, but this is a very early demo. Like you, the producers probably heard little potential which is why it remains ‘unreleased’.